Chapter Two: Highschool Life

Deku: *Walking to the train station* (Man I'm getting nervous. I get to go to my dream school!) *Bumps into someone* Oh I'm so sorry- Momo!

Momo: Oh It's you Izuku! Looks like you got in.

Deku: Yeah I'm in class 1-A

Momo: Me too!

The train arrives

Momo: C'mon let's go to school together.

Deku: Okay!

*They both get on the train and sit down*

Momo: I heard what happened in the entrance exams.

Deku: Really? You were watching?

Momo: Oh no i heard from a friend of mine. She said that a boy with green hair took out the zero pointer for the boy and a girl to get away. She told me everything that happened and i must say you're quite powerful.

Deku: Well I really wish i can be humble about this but i guess you can say that. *Laughs*

Momo: *Laughs* I haven't asked, but what's your quirk?

Deku: Oh about that. I'm a special case. I have two quirks

Momo: Two? How?

Deku: I don't know. My first quirk is called Chakra. I can use energy in my body called Chakra to control any of the 5 elements and use them however i want.

Momo: I see. What's your second one?

Deku: My second one is this *Activates sharingan* It's called the Sharingan. It allows me to copy people's movements flawlessly, Put them under a trance, and predict movement accurately. But these eyes are special also

Momo: What do you mean?

Deku: The sharingan can evolve and gets more stronger, even unlocking new abilities. The way it evolves is that if a certain emotion spikes up. That's how i awakened this in the first place when i was attacked by a villain 9 years ago. *Deactivates sharingan*

Momo: I see. You're already quite powerful with just your Elemental control but with the sharingan too? You're gonna be unstoppable.

Deku: Hehe I appreciate the compliment. By the way what's your quirk?

Momo: Oh it's called Creation. I can create any non-living objects in any part of my body. As long as i have enough lipids in my body and i know all the materials needed, i can create it. But the bigger and complicated an object gets, the more time it takes to create them.

Deku: I see. Based on your quirk alone, I'm guessing your strength is intelligence.

Momo: Yes that's correct. But I'm not as powerful as you though hehe.

Deku: Hey don't say that *Giggles* i may have destructive power, but your intelligence is better than mine. In any situation, you're the brain of the team and even make good decisions on the fly. And i can also tell you have a great sense of responsibility to which I really respect. *Smiles*

Momo: *Blushes* (He's cute when he smiles) O-oh. Thank you. I've never heard a person say that to me before.

Deku: Well I'm glad i can be the first hehe (She's cute when she blushes)

Momo: Oh this is our stop let's go Izuku

Deku: Yep

They both go out and head over to U.A. and head inside to find their room

Deku: Oh here it is! The door's huge!

Momo: Maybe we have someone here that's tall.

Deku: that's fair. *Opens the door and heads inside*