part four.

11:00am

Surprisingly enough, he was early. He had told me he would meet me at my apartment door at twelve (p.m), but he obviously was here an hour before,
sitting on our couch in the living room.

Alissa or Elle didn't think to tell me, so I was pretty unsettled by him sitting on our couch at eleven in the morning. He didn't seem phased by me walking out into the room. He smiled happily, while Elle sat at the kitchen counter facing him. She also had a smile on her face.

"Morning." He said unexpectedly cheerful.

"Uh, morning." I laughed in confusion.

"You're an—hour early." I paused, looking at the clock above him.

"Sorry." He didn't seem to come up with any explanation so I let it go.

"It's fine, well, I'll just go get ready." I said, I was still lightly startled but accepted it.

"Take your time." He called after me.

I closed my bedroom door and panicked, I felt rushed although he specifically told me the opposite. I decided on a pair of flared black pants, and a black lace top, I threw my jacket over it. I walked to the bathroom, applied some makeup and prepared myself to go back to the living room.

"I think I have everything." I smiled to him, and he stood up.

"Okay, let's go then." He said cheerfully and Elle waved us off, and as Robert wasn't looking, she smiled and jumped excitedly.

I closed the apartment door behind me, he lead the way out the apartment so gracefully like he lived here and I began to question if he did since he had gotten here so early and knew his way around here.

"Can I ask you something?" He turned.

"Sure." That accent gets me every-time.

"Do you live here?" He seemed a little confused.

"No, why?" He sort of chuckled after, he seemed as nervous as me, and I hoped I hadn't made him uncomfortable.

"You just seem like you know you're way around here." I said awkwardly.

We were now out into the street, it was busy enough, people out on walks or shopping.

The sun was beaming, I raised my hand above my eyes. Although it was sunny, it was windy too, my hair was uncontrollably flying around everywhere. But Robert's hair seemed prone to it. It flew around but almost landed perfectly, before he brushed his hand through it to rest it back in place again, to only repeat this step every few moments.

"So, what's on the agenda for today?" I asked him hopefully.

"I was thinking we could walk around, maybe visit some shops and then grab dinner." He seemed uneasy.

"If that's okay with you?"

"Definitely." I would take anything he had offered for us to do, as long as we could get out of our places.

"So where do you live?" I asked him.

He was walking in a strut beside me, one hand in his coat pocket, and the other by his side. He brought his attention to me, sometimes being his eyes forward to watch where he was going.
He seemed ever so serious, but cheerful and happy.

"Bit of a private question don't you think?" He replied disgusted. I was thrown off.

"Oh sorry, I just-"

"I'm joking. Acting." He laughed, and I felt immediately fooled, but I had to admit that he had me.

"I really hope you don't do that too often." I giggled, before he began to answer.