Your new home - H.S. (Requested)

Harry's pov-

I can't believe this.
Madi is having a baby.
Right now.
Will I be a good daddy?
Wow it's gotta hurt to have a baby come out of your vagina.
I feel so bad for her.

I grabbed her hand and tried to calm her down while she was screaming in pain. I wanted to hug her and kiss her and make all the pain go away.

I love her so much.

After hours of screaming we were home. With our new child. I can't believe this. Madi was laying down in our shared bedroom. We have been together since we were little.

She has always been so beautiful even when she was young. I can't believe she could ever fall in love with
A guy like me. I love her so much.

I had baby Darcy in my arms and I watched her sleep so peacefully.

I walked around the house and got to the kitchen.

"Hey Darcy. It's your daddy here. This is the kitchen. I hope you like your new home." I smiled at her and rubbed my thumb on her arm. "This is where you will find uncle niall most times"

I giggled and walked into madi and i's shared bedroom where madi layed sleeping beautifully. "That's your mommy. She is he nicest sweetest most beautiful girl in the whole wide world. You will love her just as much as I do I promise" I smiled at how beautiful my wife is.

I walked with my baby girl into the nursery.

Your pov-

I woke up to the sound of heels clicking on the floor and instantly knew it was harry. I got out of the bed and I seen him Down the hall with Darcy. I walked over to him quietly listen to what he was saying.

"This is where you sleep. Listen Darcy, the truth is that the world out here is massively hard to live in, but me and your mommy will always be here for you. No matter what happens don't worry we will be here for you and love you forever. You're never alone in the styles family." He said sweetly to our baby girl.

It was then that I realized that harry is the greatest, sweetest, kindest man I've ever met.

I never want to lose him.

••
""
••

This was requested by my sister namelessmad1 she is new to watt pad so pleeeaasseeee go to her page and spam her with love^.^

-joy:)