Lonley nights

Missing someone isn't about how long it's been since you've seen them or the amount of time since you've talked, it's about that very moment that you find yourself doing something and wish they were there.

I tear rolled down my eye as I gazed upon the city from me and Niall's bedroom.

I do this a lot, staring out in the Night, that is. I like looking out into the sea if lights and buildings and just let my focus go and feel myself drift away.

But it's not the same.

Usually my head is rested on Niall's lap as we both let our minds go, yet somehow they always seemed to soar together though the evening air.

But not Its just me. alone.

I wiped my eyes and scooted off of my bed an made my way to the bathroom.

I looked into the mirror and saw my own face staring at me. I sighed and splashed water on my face then applied facial soap. I brushed my teeth and then hopped into bed.

It felt to cold and empty.

After ten minutes of tossing and turning I decided to do why Niall told me to do; go sit on the floor with the big teddy bear that he got me and put in grease, like Niall and I would always do together.

I laid down and put the movie in. the teddy beer smelled like niall, he sprayed his cologne on it so I can smell his beautiful scent whenever I wanted to.

Within minutes I was asleep and dreaming of niall.

When I woke up I checked twitter and saw that Niall tweeted a picture of me spooning the teddy bear. Ugh Niall I look horrible in tha- WAIT NIALLS HERE?!?

I run downstairs to find Niall cooking a beautiful breakfast for me. I'm so lucky to have him.

.
.
.

Pls read reality I rly want u to read it pls pls .

That's all bye nuggets!

Stay crazy!

-teddyjoybear