Make it better (kids)

(Also you two are both seven)

I giggled and ran to the slide then slid down it.

"I'm going to catch you!" niall yelled from behind you. He sounded out of breath. I was very far ahead of him and I think he lost me. I hide behind a bush trying not to giggle. I looked around to see if niall was anywhere behind me and he wasn't.

I turned around to see niall smiling.

"GOTCHA!" He said and tapped my arm.

"Niall! No fair!" Niall always wins at tag. The mean kids say that I don't ever win because I can't do anything. But I can! I've beaten niall about...um...UGH! I can't do math. I can't do anything!

I sat on the ground and niall sat next to me. "What's wrong (y/n)?" Niall asked.

I frowned. "All of the other kids say that I can't do anything. And they're right!" I crossed my arms

"Yes you can! You are the smartest and prettiest girl I know!" He smiled and stood up. "Do you want to try again? This time, I will be easier on you." He said.

"Okay." I said. I was still pretty mad, but what Niall said made me feel a whole lot better.

Niall smiled. " YOU'RE IT!" He ran from me. I smiled and chased him.

I ran for a long time chasing niall but I wasn't tired. I was ready to beat niall at tag and prove that I can do anything. just as niall said.

Niall ran down a big hill and I followed him, but I was going to fast for my feet. Before I knew it, I was on the ground.

"Ow!" I yelled. I scratched my arm. It wasn't bleeding but it hurt a lot.

Niall Turned around and ran to me.

"What's wrong (y/n)?!" Niall said as he bent down next to me. He looked really scared.

"I s-scraped m-my arm" I said with tears coming out of my eyes.

Niall gently grabbed my arm and looked at it. He quickly smiled "I know what to do!" Niall said.

"What?" I asked

"When my mommy has a tummy ache or doesn't feel good, my daddy will kiss her! It will make it better." Niall said

I looked at niall "d-do you think it will work?" I asked

"I promise."

"Okay" I said. Niall smiled. He leaned in and kissed me on the lips for two whole seconds, then he moved away.

"Do you feel better?" Niall asked hopefully.

I was really surprised but niall did make me feel better. not on my arm, I'm my heart.

.

.

.

OMFG IM SOOO CLOSE TO FREAKING 500 READS INCANT BRETHE. I AM SOO SORRY I HAVNT BEEN ON FOR AWHILE. I BROKE MY PHONE CHARGER AND I JUST GOT A NEW ONE TODAY.

I love you all sooooo much:D

-Joy:)