Singing

You walk through empty hallways to your locker. You got here late. Again. I find my locker and opens the lock. You putt your books in the top shelf and it your backpack th the bottom shelf.

Your backpack got caught on the locker.

"Ugh" you say as you fall on the floor. Your books come tumbling down as well as everything in your locker. Great.

You finally got your books back into your locker along with notebooks, pens, pencils. You shut your locker and walk over to the bathroom to fix your hair.

You opens the bathroom door and walk straight to the mirror. You let out a sigh of frustration. Your stupid messy bun turned into a ugly loose ponytail.

You fixed your hair. You hummed the song that was stuck in your head your hum turned into quiet singing, quiet singing turned into just sing normally. You finished your bun.

Still singing, you opened the door to see a tall blonde with a beautiful face waiting outside the bathroom door you flinched and let out a quiet~ish "AHH" he flinched and almost fell on the floor. He turned around.

It was niall.

"Uh..hi" you said shyly

"Hey (Y/N)! I'm sorry for being weird..I just.." He ran a hand through his hair

"it's ok" you smiled and looked into his gorgeous blue eyes. Why was he talking to me?

"I just heard you..singing and I thought that.."

You just stood there confused, for many reasons. Why was he even talking to me? I'm usually invisible. And what was he doing outside the bathroom door waiting for me? I really like him but I'm sure he doesn't like me back

"You sound beautiful. Sorry for coming off as a creeper."

"You didn't come off as a creeper"

"Good" all of the sudden his soft beautiful lips came crashing into yours. Your lips moved perfectly in sync.

"Sorry I had to do that"