Parents - Bad Sans Poly

A sequel to the Mama Nootmare one, summoned by me and FlameTheWolf101 brainstorming cute things about it.

Also I changed up their Canon ages so this would work better.

Key, so this makes at least a little sense:

Titles:
Momma/dad - killer
mommy/papa - cross
Mom/daddy - nightmare
Ma/pa - dust
Mother/papi - horror

Shipkids:
Økse - HorrorDust (Dust was mum) 7 years old
Crill - Kross (Cross was mum) 2-3 weeks old
Crescent - Nightkill (Killer was mum) 4 years old
Incubux - Crossmare (Nightmare was mum) 10 years old
Patch - Horrorkill (Horror was mum) 6 years old

Okay, onto the actual story!

~~~

Cross was standing, rocking Crill, the newest member of the family in his arms. The child wasn't even 3 weeks old yet, and was surprising small, even for a newborn. It was slightly concerning, or at least until Killer said that he was small enough to fit Cabbage Patch Doll clothing as a toddler, so it was likely just genetic and Killer's other kids just had their other parents genetics when it came to that.

Speaking of Killer's other kids, Crescent, 4 years, and Patch, 6 years, were playing with toy cars on the floor near Cross, Crescent kept on knocking Patch's toy fire truck over with his freckled tentacles by accident, Patch seemed a little annoyed, but played with his little brother anyways, running the less superior cars over with his 'cool' fire truck, as Crescent used a mini van to smack into a dumpster, for some reason beyond Cross.

Crill shifted in Cross' arms, bringing his attention back to the child, his wide eyes stared up at Cross as he made grabby hands at his face. They're such a joyous child, much happier than when Økse, who is currently 7, was a baby, those were dark days, especially for Horror, who couldn't stand seeing his child cry.

"Papa?" A voice knocked Cross out of his thoughts as he turned to see Incubux, glitter on his head and a book in his hands. Incubux was the oldest out of the children at 10 years of age, yet he seemed more mature, and had a need for everything being the correct way, which made it hard for anyone to play with him.

"Yes, Cuby?" Cross answered his child, using a nickname to address him.

"That's not my name! And Økse poured glitter on me! He nearly ruined my book!" Incubux had proclaimed, holding up his copy of 'The Wizards Of Once' by Cressida Cowell, he obsessed over that book, and Cross inwardly shuddered at it being ruined.

"Where is Økse?" Cross scanned the room, all he could see was Patch and Crescent playing, with Horror passed out in an armchair nearby. The room was slightly messy, but that comes with having five children.

"He's hiding in his room! He locked the door so I can't get in!" Incubux looked like was about to cry, so Cross nodded his head and sighed.

"Okay, Incubux, I'll help fix this, but first I need to see one of your other parents so I can get them to watch everyone, because Horror clearly isn't.

Incubux blinked a few times then sat down and opened his book, wiping a swatch of glitter from his skull. "Okay, papa."

Cross began on his journey, immediately deciding that the library would be a good destination, as at least one person was in it at a time.

He knew he was nearing the library as the dark walls seemed to lighten a little, the effect of the well lit room nearby being the cause. After a few more steps he entered the library, warm golden light reflecting off of every surface. Sat in a chair reading a book a book was Nightmare, with Dust collapsed on floor next to the blocky brick fireplace, clearly trying to take a nap on the feathery carpet in front in it.