Toy Cars (Krossmare) (UNFINISHED)

Nightmare sat in the living room of his mansion, he was sitting on an armchair that was recently added after the couch was destroyed by Ink accidentally setting of a paint bomb. We don't even know why or how Ink randomly appears in the castle but at this point it's normal for us to see him watching Friends with Killer in the living room or someplace like that. Nearby his feet Killer was playing with some toy cars with Cross, they lay on their bellies and made comical sound effects with their mouths as the made the cars zoom around the floor. It was extremely childish but Nightmare couldn't help but think it was adorable, even if they were grown men they never acted like it, age didn't matter here anyways, as they all were immortal, though everyone knew that Nightmare was the eldest, his existence going on for longer that anyone else's. A small smile appeared on Nightmare's face, he couldn't help it, they were just too cute for him not to. Suddenly Killer looked up, and his empty eye sockets widen drastically. "Holy chicken noodle soup and pie! Cross, look! Night is smiling!" Killer had exclaimed loudly to his 'friend' making Cross put his toy car down to look at Nightmare. At this point Nightmare was blushing a little, though he started chuckling a little as Cross' face widened in shock. "You two are ridiculous..." Nightmare had mumbled, half to himself.

... Cross PoV ...

"Holy sh**" Cross' mouth gaped to see Nightmare smiling AND laughing, it was like a dream, to see joy paint his boss' face, and his feeling of amazement only grew when he realized that he and Killer made Nightmare do this. Currently he and Killer were in a small relationship, they loved each other, sure, but they both felt like something or SOMEONE was missing. This made Cross realize why. "Killer, I'm calling a Mini-Meeting, you and me, in my bedroom, right now, we need to discuss this." Cross had said that then bolted down the hall to his room, leaving a confused Killer and amused Nightmare sitting in the living room. He felt like he knew why they felt so alone, because they were missing one person in their relationship, a person who you wouldn't expect to show any love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AND THEN I LOST ALL MY MOTIVATION-

I wanted to finish this one but... My inspo disappeared faster then Sans using a shortcut-

FYI, this is my comfort ship. I mostly ship only Crossmare but if I'm feeling venty I'll do things involving Krossmare.

*incoherent sobbing*

- Mango