19

I couldn't but let out a tear out of frustration and anger.

I couldn't believe I just saw Y/N die in front of me.... And that too... just because of ME.

I felt anger and depression taking over me as I lay down on the hospital bed.

All I could see now was precious little tears dropping from Y/N's eyes as she sat down on a stool at the corner of the quiet and serene room which wasn't quiet anymore.

"W-why did you do that? What the hell did I d-do wrong? If you didn't want to be with me anymore, we could've just......b-broken up, and I wouldn't have been crying like this now."

"Y/N...let me expla-"

"Say no more... and eat this now" she said as she took a spoonful of the medicine I was supposed to have and walked towards me.

The medicine didn't taste any better than the medicines that you are supposed to have when you have undergone a crucial accident... especially like those involving falling of a tall building... like my case.

A week before.

DO YOU THINK YOU ARE FRICKING OKAY AFTER ASKING ME WHAT THE HELL THE LUNAR NIGHT FEST WAS?!?...

"it's okay! I'm fine... see!... you don't have to apologize and all..."

"The Lunar Night Fest... thank you for ruining everything.... thank you..."

My mind said nothing but not to let her hurt... even if that meant I was seriously hurt...

I thought of nothing.

I got on the railing and pulled her back to the school terrace while I slipped and...

The last thing I saw before blanking out was Y/N's shocked expression.

My body shakes in fear, recollecting what had happened. Chills running down my spine, I couldn't but stare blankly.

"Kookie.... Are y-you feeling good?"

Y/N POV

All I did was cry.

It is again my fault.

Why do I keep hurting people... WHY?

Taking a quick glance at Jungkook, I knew something was not right... he was just staring at the walls... and his eyes were tearing up... I thought of breaking the ice.

"Kookie.... Are y-you feeling good?"

He still gave me no answer.

All I could think of now, was one warm hug that he loved.

Taking  a few shy steps towards the boy lying on the bed, you give him a quick hug, causing him to startle a bit.

"Oh... Y/N.... um... I wanted to ask for your apolog-"

"Kookie... if it weren't for you, I would not be alive today... if it weren't for you.... I- I wouldn't be alive today and make people suffer... then why? You should've just let me die and -"

My mind went blank and I couldn't process anything as he placed his soft lips on mine.

"Y/N... no... say that again and I-"

"You what? Will you break up-"

I was startled when he pecked my lips again.

"what-"

I took a few steps back but then he held my wrist and spoke.

"Don't ever feel like you hurt me.... You just.... Made me realise what wrong I did... and more importantly... you made me realise... h-how much I love you..."

My tears couldn't stop...

I was tired of myself from holding back....

I hugged him for around 2 minutes straight but then I stopped because I saw something rare...

His eyes... they were shining... and brimming with love and warmth....

But then he closed his eyes and fell back on the bed...

The machines in the hospital made loud noises...

Ugh... I hate this noise... ugh.... Doc- doctor! DOCTOR!!

SOMETHING IS HAPPENING TO MY KOOKIE....

P-Please help...

And I blanked out.

Red lights were all around me.

Students and staff gathered around me...

Police....ambulance....and blood ....

"Ugh... my head... it hurts so much...wait... why am I feeling like something is not right?"

I just realized that I myself was in a bed, placed next to Jungkook's.

What?

How did I-

Ah... my head hurts so much

"Y/N... are you feeling better?"

"oh.. yea.. wait... why am I hospitalised when you're the one who got hurt?"

"It was not just me... even you were hurt... don't you remember?"

"What? But... you were the one who fell of the buil-  wait... was that a dream that I just saw?!"

"Well.. you were fast asleep.. maybe.. you actually saw a dream... anyways... you were trying to jump of the building when I caught your arm and we both fell down.. and you hit your head pretty hard... so basically.. we both are hospitalized now... and today's the second day in here but I already feel sick"

He frown.

"so does that mean... you didn't just kiss me twice- wait-"

"w-what?"

"no.... nothing... just... don't think about what I just told you"

"well it looks like someone loves my kisses that she even dreamt of- OUCH THAT HURT Y/N!"

"like it hurt... This pillow is so soft... and I bet it didn't hurt-"

"sure.... lady... don't come around me and flirt so that I kiss you again"

I blush hard on hearing his statement and hid myself under the blankets.

"aw so cute." I murmured. 

"and... did you know y/n...."

"no... what? Tell me..."

"you are so cute when your shy...."

Omg... why are you like this kookie... you always make my heart flutter....

Why do you love me so much? You know what... I would feel so destroyed if you left me someday...

My heart was bleeding due to my past.. and you're the one healing it now....

I hope you don't poison me with your love so much... because... I don't think I will able to live if you left me...

JUNGKOOK POV

Aw... she fell asleep so fast.... She must be tired from all those medications...

"I hope you don't poison me with your love so much... because... I don't think I will able to live if you left me..." I whispered before drifting off to sleep.

A/N: Made for each other?👀