7

Y/N POV

Last period was about to get over.

"That's it...do your homework and come tomorrow" said our math teacher.  

"Ah....I'm already tired plus a math homework?" Yongsun complained.

"Well well, if they give you homework, then you have to do it even if you are tired, right?" I said.

Looks like all math teachers are like this... its like they can't sleep the night they do not give their students homework. 

"Jungkook....can you come here for a minute please?" the teacher spoke and said something to him.

All of us were about leave when the teacher said, " wait children....I have an announcement for you guys...."

"An announcement?" everyone said.

"As a part of staying healthy and maintaining a good body, we have the yoga classes, which start from the day after tomorrow, i'll pass a paper to you guys and you guys will have to write your names if interested. "

After a few minutes, which we took advantage of to think if we should join, Jungkook came in with a paper.

"Must be that paper which the teacher was talking about now..." I thought.

While the teacher was explaining the same matter to jungkook, many of us wrote our names on the paper, including me.

After the whole class was done, the paper went to jungkook, he wrote his name too...

"wow jk is coming huh?" I thought.

"At least I have him as a friend for the classes." I thought.

* ring ring ring *

"Well class.....i guess you can go now..."

"Lets walk together, okay?" Yongsun said.

"Okay... " I said giving her a  satisfying smile.

" Well Y/N, I have to turn from here...guess we'll have to say bye temporarily..."

"Hey...do you mind...if I buy you some blueberries or strawberries from a shop on my way...., if you'd wait for some time then  i can be real quick?...huh? "

"well, let's buy tomorrow cause I'm really tired today..."

"Okay then...." I said.

"Bye..."

"Bye..."

guess i'll buy my favorite blue berries then.....

"BERRY=MERRY.....ah....the shop's name really suites my situation....their blueberries really make me merry!!"  i said.

"Or is it like... berry double bond merry? ah Y/N do't bring in Chemistry now.." i said to myself.

"Sir, can I get a packet of strawberries please" I heard a male voice speak. 

Wait, I know that uniform...... he is wearing the same uniform as jk's so, he IS from my school!!

"Hey....you from my school right?" i asked the boy.

"Ah......yes......." he replied.

"There you go" said the shopkeeper.

I waited till he paid for the  strawberries so that I could ask him his name.

"Come back soon" the shopkeeper said.

"Hey-" I was cut off by the shopkeeper.

"Well miss, what would you like?"

"Ah...I.....A packet of blue berries please..."

I turned around to ask the guy a question but, he had already left the shop.

"There you go miss" he said and I paid for them.

"Looks like you love our berries....you come in more often these days..!!" he said.

"yea...they make me merry ...." I said and smiled widely.

"Come back soon, miss.." He wished me.

"Of course...sooner!" I said and left the shop.

"Who was that guy....why do i feel lie i've seen him before somewhere...." i thought. 
" I think i've seen him with jk before...ah..nevermind Y/N....lets go home now..." I said.

A/N : HELLO LOVELY MUFFINS.....

Now... that is another update for you guys so that you may be  blessed with my crap.

 that is another update for you guys so that you may be  blessed with my crap

YES...I'M LITERALLY SCREAMING CUZ EVEN I DIDN'T KNOW I COULD WRITE THIS MUCH!!

LOVE YOU GUYS AS ALWAYS!! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤