4

? POV

I entered my classroom and got seated. 

"The teacher would come in any minute now...better keep my books ready"

The teacher came in and was signalling someone to come in.

"Has to be a transfer student" I thought.

Not a second late, a girl entered our class.

"I just wish she is not a flirty type...please God...I'm tired of being bugged  by new transferred girls.." i thought.   

But.....

"wait....wait...isn't this that girl who I saw in the morning?...the one...the one who made my heart race??!!? "

Hardly had I thought of such a thought when, I saw her....LOOKING AT ME??....

Our gazes were interlocked.....

I could feel my palms getting wet....

but I got disturbed by the teacher saying, "Y/N get some time to get your breath... I know you were running all the way to get here...."

" Hehe..... she is so silly" I mentally chuckled .

But I was back to my sense when she stood in front of the class again to speak up about herself.

As she went on with her intro like any other student.....I couldn't but, stare at her just like that....from the very beginning till the very end. 

"really?? I don't think so... why do  my heart race like that when I look at her? Many girls have asked me out but, I never had "this" feeling before.....not even one time...." I thought.

" shit...she finished her intro and I didn't even hear her out.... I was so immersed in her cute voice..... but, I at least know her name.... Y/N.....hmmmm....... how cute!!! " i mumbled.

"Y/N will sit next to.... Yongsun" my daydreaming was cut off by the teacher.

"Oof this teacher.... she always cuts off my thoughts ..."

"Oh, so she is sitting next to Yongsun...which means...it's just two seats away from me huh... at least i can have some glances at her" I thought.

* ring ring ring *

"Awww... first period is already here....but I needed some time to look at her....hmm maybe during the break"

The teacher started to teach and I started to note down the important points.....

* ring ring ring *

"AT LAST" I try to  scream as "low" as possible, and in a quite way, cause the teacher had not left yet....

I saw her looking for someone as soon as the bell for the break rang, but then she instantly stop searching for that person and lean forward to rest her head on the desk.

"Aish....how cute...WAIT WHAT THE ACTUAL - ...why did I even find a girl cute when I never did till now??   is it some  kind of " War of Hormones"??... " I mumbled and almost turned around but, my movements stopped when I saw her turning towards my direction.

A cute smile crept her face as soon as she saw me.

I smiled back at her.

"Hello..." I said in a low voice and bowed.

"Hello..." she said back.

"OUCH THAT HURT!! " I heard her scream.

She gave me a shy look cause she hit her head  on the table while bowing back at me...

It took me a while to process what had happened cause I was lost.....somewhere I didn't know.

"Aw.... how cute of her.." I mumbled and chuckled, just then the bell rang for class time.

A/N : ..............

I'M DEAD.
DoUBlE DoUbLe UpDaTe????

MUFFINS...I CAN'T STOP MYSELF FROM WRITING......just like " you can't stop me loving myself"

I know that you guys don't even give an "UGH" but its okay as long as you enjoy reading whatever crap I thought......

Love you guys as always.....

Take care....Stay home muffins and..Stay safe...!!

❤❤❤❤❤💜💜💜💜💜❤❤❤❤❤