3

A/N :  The pic is for my buddy @Jimin__xo  who is crazy for jimin then...and now....LOL ^^

The teacher announced, " Y/N will sit next to.....Yongsun."

A girl named Yongsun puts her hand up so that I can sit on the empty seat next to her.

Walking towards the empty seat, I could feel gazes all around me, as if i was an alien and everyone was looking at me.

I sat next to Yongsun.

I was sitting to the left of Yongsun and, to my left was the window that opened to the cool garden of the school.  

"WOW....PERFECT SEAT" I mumbled under my breath.

"Hello...My name is Kim Yongsun. Nice to meet you. Let's be besties!! "  She said with a warm smile spread on her lips, then chuckled a little.

"Looks like she caught me mumbling. Shit.....this is seriously embarrassing."  

The bell rang, indicating it was class time. 

As always, I focused on what the  teacher taught.

"I really want to change.I neither want my past self, nor my past heart again." I reminded myself again and again.

As soon as the first period was over, it was break time so, I started to look for that person. You know who.... its none other than......the bunny guy.

" I saw him  sitting somewhere here only....where could he be??....I forgot where he was sitting cause at that time Yongsun put her hand up and my focus changed to her.  " I thought while looking at the seats in front of Yongsun. 

"Ah... where is that guy?!.....I'm tired of searching. Well.......WHY THE HELL AM I LOOKING FOR HIM ANYWAY??!!?"

You lean forward and rest your head on the desk, slightly turning your head to your right.

"Ah... there he is!" you said  loudly. Your heart fluttered and the happiness was plastered on your face in the form of a warm smile.

Most of the students turned around to look at you cause you literally screamed but, you are Y/N.....The mighty Y/N !!!!

You didn't even see them staring at you out  of pure curiosity.

He smiled back and said hello, bowing a bit.

You did the same.

"Hello...... I-  OUCH THAT HURT!!  "

Rubbing your forehead, you give out an embarrassed  look.

"SHIT....HOW CAN I FORGET THAT I WAS LYING ON THE STUPID DESK" You cursed.

Before I could speak anything and have a quick look at the other students, the bell rang. Our break time was over.

"WOW......JUST FOR HOW LONG DID I SMILE AT HIM WITH THAT IDIOTIC SMILE ON MY STUPID FACE???!! "

I facepalmed myself.

A/N : A beautiful update for y'all !!!!

Love u a lot! and don't forget to love yourself muffins!!❤❤❤❤❤❤🤞🤞🤞

" I hear the ocean from far awayAcross the dream, over the horizonI'm going to the place that's getting clearerTake my hands nowYou are the cause of my euphoria  "

Across the dream, over the horizon
I'm going to the place that's getting clearer
Take my hands now
You are the cause of my euphoria  "

LOVE YOU BABIES!!

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

ANNYEONGGG!!!

@Chimstricken      i'm really sorry bae............