Y/N POV

"Hey mom!! I'm back!! " I screamed.

"Oh...you here? " Mom said before giving me a tight hug.

"How was school? "

"Ah... I'm too cool for school..."

"You WHAT?"

"Oh my my my~..... I was just joking around....school was..."

"Was..."

"was.... HEAVEN EOMMA!! "

"That's good news!!...."

"yea.... even my seat is next to the window through which I can see............" You went on explaining....

"so...how many friends did you make?"

"Um....2...a girl..and.. a guy..." I said confidently.

"Why just 2, I'm sure you had tons of friends from your old school..."

"Mom....I studied in my old school for years and so that many friends...its been just one day and I made 2 friends,  right?  However...having 2 trustworthy friends are much better than having many betraying friends...right? " I spoke back, but this time with more confidence  than ever.

"Well...that's true.....Anyway...who is the guy?"

"Mom...just why do you only care for my guy friends and not my friends of the same gender as mine? "

"well well..... how am I supposed to explain such a complicated answer? "

"Never mind...."

"You still didn't say-"

"Oh my God..... fine... his name is jeon jungkook..  he seems like a nice person to me......."

*ring ring *

"Oh...i'm getting a phone call.... let's talk about it later, okay baby? "

"Yea mom...."

"Go inside your room....bye.....will  call you when dinner is done..."

"Okay mum...And mum....Please prepare chicken for dinner please??"

"Yea sure!!  its really rare you have an appetite so let me make it for you.."

"yea.....sure~ " I said jokingly and went upstairs to my room.

"Hey mom!! where is appa? " I asked.

"Ah... he has a meeting so he'll be late"

"Oh.... okay then..."

"Yea...do your homework and studies and.... don't sleep in between okay?  "

" Yea yea.....you got the best of me~...." I said, laughing at her statement.

I got into my room.

Throwing my backpack on my floor I throw myself on my fluffy bed.  

"Ah......Yongsun is right... school really is tiring..... how badly I want to sleep now...ah...but mom told me not to....better get a good cool bath and get to work as soon as possible so that I can sleep early... "

You walk towards your bathroom and get in, slowly closing the door and opening the tap of you bath tub. 

Slowly taking off your top, you examine your upper body.

"um...I do have a sexy body huh?  Those collar bones tho...." chuckling at your own statement you remove every piece of cloth attached  to your body.