14

Y/N POV

Getting up in the speed of light, I walk towards the bathroom to brush my teeth and do my morning routine.

I speed up my morning routine because I don't want to be late for my favorite class.

Why am I always late?

I was almost late for the first day of school....

I was late to know how Jungkook had feelings for me ...

I was late to know my feelings for him....

I suck in playing a role for the famous play called "Life" ....

Ah......

"Honey.... Everything okay? You are sulking early in the morning..."

"Oh, yea mom.... I'm completely okay... I was just thinking why my life sucks so much..."

"Instead of worrying how your life sucks... why don't you think of how to make it beautiful, so that you can enjoy its each moment?"

"But eomma...."

"Even my life sucked, and I used to think just like how you do now.... I thought my life sucked until I found its beauty...I used to hate myself.... My friends betrayed me like yours...even the one I-"

"Eomma... don't...I don't want to make you worry this early!!" I said, giving her a faded smile.

"Ha!! The Y/N I know is back!!"

Hehe.

After tying my hair to a bun, because Jungkook said ... * cough cough *, I walk downstairs.

I gave out a big smile to mum and dad before I left our dining area, and eventually my home to leave for school.

**

I thought I was late... looks like I was too quick to do my morning routine that I am early now!!

Again.

It's bad if I'm late...

It's bad if I'm early...

Omo! Why does life suck so badly??!!

Hoping your way to school, you reach that place where Jungkook confessed to you.

His eyes moving from left to right to connect with mine....

His soft hair strands sticking to his forehead due to sweating...

His lips being the most kissable ones-

Wait.

WHAT??!!

Did I just think of that?!

Oh my God!

Y/N when did you change so much?!!

Ah... I mentally screamed.

My thoughts about Jungkook were disrupted because of my attention being diverted towards a cardboard box lying along the road side.

Moving towards the box to see what you will discover from It, you slowly move your arms to open it when you hear weird sounds emitting from inside the box.

Halting your arms from moving any further you think...

"Is it some kind of an animal??"