Broken

(HM goes to the hotel and finds KS punching the punching-bad...KS was all sweat up which made her look more prettier she went towards her and hugged her from behind)
(KS knew it was HM so she didnt speak anything)
HM:toh aap aaj punching ki practise kr rhi hain
KS:haan....lekin aap yahaan kya kr rhi hain aapko toh training mein hona chahiye tha
HM:coach ne humein bhej diya
KS:kyoon?
HM:jo kuch bhi humne piche ek hafte mein sikha hai aapko sikhane keliye
Bheja hai...aaj hum punches sikhenge
KS:thik hai MS....punches toh humein pehle se hi aate hai yeh toh easy hoga
(KS was about to hit HM face but HM hold her fist and and turned her around and KS back hit HM chest)
HM:(whispered in her ear) easy huh?
(KS blushed hard and within that HM gets a call from SH)
(KS got angry after seeing SH's name on HM's phone)
(HM talks for a while and cuts the call)
KS:kya hua MS
HM:aaj SH ki birthday party hai aur usne mujhy invite kia hai
(KS got jealous)
KS:toh aap jaane waali hai MS?
HM:haan jarur aap bhi chaliye naa
(KS didnt want to leave HM alone so she agreed)
KS:haan MS hum bhi chalenge
(They both got ready HM saw KS and KS saw HM)
KarEena:(not in their senses)aap bhut sundar lag rhi hai (comes back to their senses and blush hard)
(They both go to the party as soon as HM enter the party she runs and hugs SH leaving KS alone)(KS geta hurt by this but she also ignores it)
(KS was only roaming in the place as ahe didnt know anyone there)
(Suddenly she saw HM ran towards her)
KS:MS humne aapko kahaan-kahaan nhi dhunda
HM:hum toh yahi pe the KS
(Within that a tall young man disturbs them)
HM:aree kashif tum
KS:yeh kaun hai MS
HM:KS yeh kashif hai aur kashif yeh KS hai
K:(holds HM hand)chal naa SH ke pass chalte hai voh vahaan dance kr rhi hain
(KS couldnt tolerate this and snatched HM's hand from his hand)
K:(angrily)yeh kya batameezi hai KS?!
KS:batameezi mein nhi tum kr rhe ho kashif...haath pakade bina bhi tum baat kr ske ho
K:(again holds HM's hand)mein haath pakad ke hi baat karunga tum kya karlogi?
KS:(again snatches HM's hand from kashif's hand)...main bahut kuch kr skti hoon aur tum haat pakde bina bhi baat krskte ho.
K:kyoon tum kya lagti ho iski?
KS:HM hamari hasu hai aur hasu ko koi bhi uski permission ke bina chu nhi skta(HM was shocked after hearing "hasu" and kashif left because he got irritated)
HM:yeh kya tha KS
KS:(realised that she should have not tell all that)voh MS humein laga aap comfortable feel nhi kr rhi thi jab usne aapka haath pakda(she said all this just to cover up)
HM:nhi KS hum toh bilkul uncomfortable feel nhi kr rhe the
KS:sorry MS..
HM:koi baat nhi KS....hum aate hai lekin aap yahi pe bethi rahiyega pls uthiyega mattt
KS:thik hai MS
(HM went and KS waited for a while but HM didnt come back so she decided to go and search her)
(KS searched here and there bit HM was nowhere to be found....atleast she found HM)
(She saw HM was dancing with kashif and SH and passing kisses on cheeks KS was hurt she thought HM didnt need her she was not able to think anything she just turned back and started walking out of the party)
(HM saw that KS has saw her dancing with her friends and she is hurt...so she followed KS and was calling her name loudly on the way)
HM:KS!...jara rukiye hamari baat toh suniye
(KS was lost in her own world so she didnt respond)
(KS was walking...on the way some boys started eve teasing her)
Man1:aree kahaan chali
Man2:hamare saath bhi toh thoda time spend kro
Man3:aree aao beitho naa
(KS didnt respond anything she was lost in her own world she was so much hurt already she just kept walking)
(But HM couldnt tolerate this she went and started to beat them)
HM:hamari karu ko chedda tumne?(and punched them)(she beat them badly and atlast she realised that KS is nowhere to be seen).......(she searched KS here and there and she found KS on the beach sitting near the see,tears were rolling down her cheeks and she was talking to herself)
KS to herself:MS humein pasand nhi krti...agar voh humein pasand krti toh humein yun chodkar nhi jaati party mein....agar unko humein aise akela chodna hi tha toh leke kyoon gyi party mein...yaa phir humein bol deti hum ghar chale jaate....hum unkeliye kuch maayne nhi rakhte
(HM realised her mistake she understood that because of this KS is deeply hurt)
(When she was going toward KS she saw the same mens who eve teased KS are coming towards her again)
(The men again started to eve tease KS)(HM couldnt tolerate this and went towards them and bet them very hard)
HM:humne kahaan tha inhe vaapas mat cheddna hamari karu ko haath lagene ki sajah toh tum ab bhugtoge (KS was surprised after listening "karu" from HM)(HM bet those mens till they were half dead and those mens asked sorry to KS and ran away)
(KS tried to run but HM caught her she hold KS waist tightly and they shared an eye lock)(KS came back to her senses as HM was lost in KS her grip got loosened and KS ran away)(KS goes to the hotel and changes her clothes....she took her pillow and went to the living room couch to sleep as she didnt want to see HM's face)(after a couple of minutes HM came following KS she saw KS sleeping on the couch)
(HM in mind:abhi KS gusse mein hain hum unhe kuch bhi kahenge toh voh galat hi samajhengi aaj inhe sone dete hai hum kall baat krlenge)
(KS was shivering so HM took a blanket and put it over her)
(KS woke up and threw the blanket
KS:pls MS iss sab ki koi jarurat nahi hai humein aap apne doston ke paas chale jaiye
HM:hamri baat toh suniye pls
KS:humein aapki koi baat nhi sunni MS ....aap...aap pls chalejaaiye yahaan se
______________________________________
Upcoming:KS sees SH hugging HM
______________________________________
If you like this part then pls vote and follow for more and do comment how was the part
______________________________________
For precaps and updates follow "kareena_love_fanfiction" in instagram