Irritating Her

"Jai hind Maddam" Everyone saluted as Karishma and Haseena entered the thana.

"Jai hind... Jai hind" Haseena and Karishma said coming inside.

They saw the big projector screen and four chairs placed in front of it. They sat on them and Santu started giving her presentation.

"Santu ji Santu ji... Lekin koi khane mein milawat kyoon krega?" Cheeta asked in the middle of the presentation.

"Khane mein milawat na Cheete yeh sab isliye krte hain taaki yeh khana haina voh zyada samay tak fresh rhe.... Jaldi khrab na ho aur isse inke paise bhi bachte hain... Khane ka
production bhi jaldi hota hain aur zyada samay tak store bhi kr skte hain" Santu explained.

By the time Santosh completed the presentation and everyone finished discussing ways to solve the case it was already night.

"Toh aaj night duty, Pushpa ji apki haina?" Haseena asked.

"Haan Maddam Sir, hamari hi hain" Pushpa answered.

"Toh Pushpa ji aap night duty kijiye hum sab ki duty puri ho gyi hain hum ghar jaate hain" Haseena said.

"Ji Maddam Sir, jai hind" Pushpa ji said.

"Jai hind maddam" Everyone else said.

"Jai hind" Haseena replied.

Everyone packed their bags and started leaving for their homes. Karishma's bike was given for service so she went and sat in the jeep after informing Haseena about it who was packing her stuff.

After some time Haseena came near the jeep and saw Karishma was sitting in the front passenger seat talking on the phone.

She sat on the seat and ignited the jeep.

"Haan Chanda hum theek hai" Karishma said talking on the phone and Haseena was listening to her.

"Hum... Hum toh abhi jeep mein bethe hai hamari wife ke saath" Karishma said and Haseena looked at her with a shocked face which soon turned into a smily one.

Karishma kept the call and saw Haseena was staring at her with a pleasant, sweet and desirable smile.

She looked behind her as if checking if someone is there.

"Esy tukur tukur ka dekh rhi hain" Karishma asked her confused.

"Apne abhi kya kahan vapis kahiye na" Haseena asked with the smile still stuck on her face.

"'Esy tukur tukur ka dekh rhi hain'" Karishma repeated and Haseena hit her palm on her forehead.

"Yeh nhi... Aap kis ke sath jeep mein baithi hui hain?" Haseena asked and Karishma remember what she said on the call.

"Um... Apke saath" Karishma pretended not to know.

"Are.. Yeh nhi. Apne jo call pe kahan tha voh kahiye" Haseena said hoping she would repeat the words she was waiting to hear.

"Kya kahan tha humne call pe?" Karishma asked.

"Aap bhul gyi?" Haseena asked.

"Pehle toh yeh aap jeep bnd kijiye, khali phokat itni der chalu hai" Karishma said as she took of the keys and kept the on the side.

"Are jeep choriye, aap yeh btaiye ki apne kya kahan tha call pe" Haseena said hopefully.

"Hum toh apni dost Chanda se baat kr rhe the" Karishma said.

"Are... Kishu voh bolo na jo apne kahan tha... Please please please" Haseena pleaded.

"Kya kahan tha humne?" Karishma asked pretending not to know and Haseena's face fell.