Chapter 5: Netflix Night

A/N: Hi guys, I'm so sorry for not uploading any chapters of the story for a while, I've just been busy, if anyone is reading Don't let go story on wattpad by That Story Author please could you see if they are ok as they haven't been replying to my DM messages on wattpad or uploaded any chapters to their story, if they get in touch with you plz let me know, I really hope they are ok.
You don't have to see if they are ok but I'm just saying, I hope we can still find some joy and happiness and peace in these challenging times of Covid - 19 hopefully we will be let out of lockdown soon, I don't know about you but I'm really missing Jac and Kian's relationship on Holby that's why I'm continuing this story
I hope everyone is ok and coping.
Once again I'm sorry for any inconvenience this has caused ,  Comment down below on any thoughts of the chapter
For now
Thanks for your patience
Jac_and_Kian_fan

P.S: If you have Instagram you can follow my fan account jac_and_kian_fan_account_edits

As Kian placed a take-away pizza box and two glasses of red wine on the table,he pressed the on button on the TV remote. As the TV loaded he asked Jac what she wanted to watch," What do you want to  watch,"

Jac looked at him while sipping her wine, " It's up to  you, but I was thinking about, I know it's a kid's film, but what about The Greatest Showman?"

Kian replied, " Yeah, I've never actually watched the  film before, I'd like to watch it."

As the film started, Jac snuggled up to Kian, her head nuzzled into his chest. With her hand placed on his chest , it moved up and down as he breathed in and out.
As Kian opened a bag of ASDA'S popcorn, Naylor snatched them out of his hand,causing the Canadian to role his eyes, but honestly he didn't really mind she stole his popcorn,well he did really want at least some popcorn as it was his favourite flavour of Sweet and Salty, it was to share, so he didn't moan.
As he tried to reach into the bag of the popcorn, Naylor swatted his arm away, causing the Canadian to role his eyes again, like she was shooing a fly away. Seems like they had something else in common, their favourite flavour of popcorn,sweet and salty.

Eventually, Jac let Kian have some popcorn, by now though as Naylor was scoffing it all there was hardly any left and he had brought it out of his money, Kian mouthed, "Thank you," sarcastically.

Naylor whispered, " Sorry,", she goddamn loved this man, as she stared into his eyes she lightly kissed his lips.

Tears started falling down Naylor's cheeks, as she clearly hadn't realised until now  of how much this film was affecting her, as whenever Emma ever visited  they watched this film together. Kian realised she was crying and pulled her closer to him,put his arm around her and rubbed her back, he grabbed a tissue and wiped the tears from her face.

As This is Me played on the film, Jac  closely listened to the lyrics of the song.
I'm not a stranger to the dark,
Hide away,they say,cause we don't want your broken parts, I learned to be ashamed of all my scars,runaway the say, no-one will love you as you are, but I won't let them break me down to dust, I know that there's a place for us,for we are glorious,

When the sharpest words wanna cut me down, I'm gonna send a flood gonna drown them out, I am brave, I am bruised, I am who I'm meant to be, This is me,

Look out cause here I come, and I'm marching on to the beat I drum, I'm not scared to be seen, I make no apologies, this is me, (oh,oh,oh,oh,oh, oh , oh, oh)

Another round of bullets hits my skin,( hey,) , well fire away (oh) cause today (oh) , I won't let them shake me again,( hey,hey),  we are bursting through the barricades,(boom,boom), reaching for the sun,we are glorious, yeah, that's what we'll become, I won't let them brake me down to dust, I know that there's a place for us,for we are glorious,

when the sharpest words wanna cut me down ( hey,hey,hey), gonna send a flood gonna drown them out( hey,hey,hey), I am brave, I am bruised, I am who I meant to be, This is me, look out cause here I come,( hey, hey, hey),and I'm marching on to the beat I drum,(hey,hey, hey), I'm not scared to be seen, I make no apologies, this is me, ( oh,oh,oh,oh,oh,oh,oh,oh,hey,hey)
This is me, and I know that I deserve your love, (hey,hey), and there's nothing wrong to be glorious,(oh,oh,oh),

when the sharpest words wanna cut me down, gonna send a flood gonna drown them out,this is brave,this is bruised,this is who im meant to be,(look out cause here I come), look out cause here I come, and I'm marching on to the beat I drum, marching on, marching on, I'm not scared to be seen, I make no apologies,this is me, whenever the words wanna cut me down, send a flood to drown them out, ( oh,oh,oh,oh) , send a flood,(oh,oh,oh,oh), this is me!

Jac realized of how much this song related to her,  ' I learned to be ashamed of all my scars ', definitely these lyrics, Jac knew she was different from other people, she is horrible to everyone and really cold and sarcastic, and only a few people see her ' other - side ' when she is kind and warm to them. Kian realized the  lyrics ' no - one will love you as you are' related to Jac  as he has never been with anyone as unique as Jac, but that's why she never has had a long term relationship, because she was cold and sarcastic, but with Kian she isn't,Kian on the other hand loves her as she is, she doesn't need to be like everyone else, she can be sarcastic and selfish and to be honest that's what the Canadian loves about her and he wants to be with her forever and ever.

***
As the film finished, Kian turned off the tv and sat down again and talked to Jac. " I love you you know,"

Jac looked at him, " I love you too Madani, I'm sorry for being horrible to you about when you told me you were still addicted to drugs. Anyhow, how are you doing with the withdrawal symptoms, I hardly speak to you anymore because of work, I'm sorry about what happened in theatre the other day."

Kian gazed into her eyes, not scared to open up to her," It's fine  I forgive you for being horrible to me, you had every right to be angry at me, I should have told you I was still taking, and I'm still guilty for that, the withdrawal is hard but with your help and love it's a bit easier but I still have cravings every now and then, talking about that, I was speaking to Marty the other day as I went to go visit him in the ED  and he told me about a rehab programme at the local community centre, I was going to start it if it's ok with you."

Jac bunched up to him, " Of course it's ok with me, you can do what you like, Kian gazed into her eyes,

" Thanks Jac, I love you so so much," hypnotized by her beauty he pulled her in for a kiss.

As they talked and talked about unironicly  Cardio and surgery, Kian yawned not because Jac was making him tired, because he had been working all day since around 5AM this morning, Jac could see that Kian was getting tired and she also had an early start tomorrow morning, she finished of her wine and got up off the sofa, putting on her coat and grabbing her phone and handbag from under her desktop, " Come on Ki, let's go home."

As Jac unlocked her car, Kian was surprised at the car she had, a Audi A4, he never expected her to have such a nice car, as he jumped in the passenger seat, Jac  plugged her  seat belt in and waited for a moment for Madani to plug his seat belt in. As they reversed out into the distance, Kian began to feel very sleepy , silently Thinking out loud by Ed Sheeran played on the Radio, Kian smiled and fell asleep. As Jac reached a red light on the road, she realised she was talking to herself, as she looked over at Madani he was fast asleep, a loud snore escaping his lungs,  a cute little smile on his face like he was up to no good. She smiled at him, dying of how goddamn addorible he looked. As the lights turned to green, letting her know she could go, she concentrated on the road again making sure she was taking the correct turnings on the roads. As she reached a hault , remembering Kian fast asleep in her car, she unplugged her and his seat belt and carefully picked him up , shut the doors of her car and locked it. As she unlocked her front door and locked it behind her, she walked into her house, she turned on her hallway light and walked through, as she reached her living room she turned on the light and layed Madani on her sofa. She put blankets over him and as a light as a feather kissed him on his forehead, she whispered to him ," I love you."