Grey's Anatomy Summary 🏥

Grey's Anatomy is an American medical drama following the life of intern Meredith Grey. Such as, the other first year interns, Christina Yang ( Meredith's bestie ), George O Malley, Isobel ( Izzie ) Stevens and Alex Karev. In Mer's life, the other people connected are the other staff of Seattle Grace Hospital/Grey/Sloan Memorial Hospital, such as Miranda Bailey, ( her boss, Resident ), Derek Shepherd ( her on - off boyfriend and a neurosurgeon ,attending ). The show also follows the lives of the other residents and attendings such as Calliope Torres, Preston Burke, Mark Sloan ,  Addison Montgomery ( Derek's ex wife ), Arizona Robbins ( Paediatric Surgeon ),  Owen Hunt ( General Surgeon ) , Joe ( works at the bar), The Chief , Richard Webber. The story also has patients that the doctors help. Some patients stay at the hospital for more than others. Some patients are related to the doctors Some of the doctors also unfortunately die or leave.
Depending on what season of the show you start watching, they will be a few different characters. As Arizona joins in Season 5 and Owen joins in Season 4. The show is currently in its 19th season ( going to be broadcasted on Sky Witness soon on British TV ). The show is also on Netflix and made by ABC Studios.