Chapter 9: Just come home

A/N: POSSIBLE TRIGGER WARNING!!!!!!!

A/N: Hey Guys, I just wanted to apologize for not updating any chapters to the story in a while. I'm sorry, I've just been really busy with stuff at the moment. I hope you are enjoying the story. Please, comment what you think of each chapters, I would like a bit of feedback as this is my first fan fic. I don't know if I will make any stories on Wattpad or any other apps, as I'm just warning you guys that this story maybe quite long, I know it isn't good but yeah it's going to be long. Also as in this chapter and I will probably do it/mention it in other chapters, I really need you to listen and read this part of the AN, as I have mentioned/wrote about how to do CPR. Well, to do be fully painfully honest, I do not know how to do CPR properly, i have never had any CPR training, so please, please, please listen to me now; As I have mentioned about CPR, as I have mentioned that I don't know correctly how to do it, please not try and do CPR following how I have wrote it, please only do CPR on a patient/person if you know how to do it , or have Medical help on the phone or next to you/with you. Please, please, the last thing I want is someone to die after someone reading on this story how to do CPR, as I have said before I am not properly trained of how to do CPR. I'm really sorry for any inconvenience caused, hope you enjoy the story,
PS: The only reason I sometimes don't uploaded/update in a while is sometimes I don't have any ideas or I have an idea, write it then struggle to write it.
Once again, I'm really really really sorry XXX

Red,rich,ruby blood cascaded out of him, staining the rocky, black, hard, cold concrete road brown.

Meanwhile, at Jac's house, she realised Kian had been gone an hour, she  was now pacing her living room  floor. Safe to say she was worried, very, she just prayed that her and Kian weren't now split up, and he was gone forever and that she would never see him ever again. She felt it was odd, as she had tried to call him and text him, but he hadn't got back to her, and he normally does within an hour or two.

However,at the scene of the accident, Kian was still unconscious in the middle of the road, drowning in a pool of his own blood. People began to stop their cars to see what had happened, as soon as they realised that there was a body in the middle of the road, and blood was everywhere, they began to put blankets around him to keep him warm. Loads of people began to gather round like ravenous vultures. A person's instinct must have kicked in  so they bent down and checked his pulse by his neck.

As soon as they realised he had no pulse they shouted, " Call an ambulance, now!"

A few seconds later someone picked up the phone at the other end, " 999, What's your emergency?"

The stranger began to speak, " Hi...... Someone's just been runover...... There's blood everywhere, please......"

The call handler replied, " Ok, I need to ask you a few questions, and I need you to check a few things for me....ok?"

The stranger replied, " Ok,"

The call handler replied, " Good, firstly can you check if the patient's breathing or responsive?"

The stranger helping him checked to see if he had a pulse by his neck,and then bent down and put their ear against his chest to check if he was breathing, " No he hasn't got a pulse and he isn't breathing either, just send some help please, I'm begging you"

The call handler replied, " Well...the only way I can send help is if I know where you are, and as the patient isn't breathing or hasn't got a pulse, I need you to remove any clothing that is blocking you from reaching the chest and I need you to start CPR?"

The stranger who was helping him replied, " I'm sorry but I don't know how to do CPR, and I don't know where I am really, I'm on a roundabout near a motorway, in Holby City somewhere, I - I don't know,"