Chapter 16

There will be a slight warning, This chapter has mentions of R∆pe, But it's only mentioned once, it's in the third paragraph, if you want you can skip that paragraph, nothing serious happens

Y/n slowly opened her eyes to see her lover over her body, her vision hasn't fully adjusted, so it took a moment to see the pure anger on Garnet's face. The confusion for the human was evident on her face.

"What in GODS NAME WERE YOU DOING Y/N?!" Garnet screamed, anger rolling off her in waves, Y/n stumbled back.

Y/n stared at Garnet, "You could have gotten killed! You could have gotten Raped!" Garnet screamed, "do you know what I would do if I lost you?!" Y/n stayed silent.

"ANSWER ME!" Garnet grabbed Y/n by her arm, who tried to pull away from the tight, painful grip of her raging lover. "Garnet-" the human started, in an attempt to get garnet to let go, but garnet's screaming blocked her pleading voice. Garnet's grip only got tighter.

"GARNET STOP! IT HURTS!" Y/n screamed, making Garnet flinch at the raise of voice, letting go of Y/n. Y/n snatched her hand away and close to her chest, a faint red mark growing on her wrist. Garnet stared at Y/n, the woman only sprinted away, sobbing. Garnet stood silent, while Dawn started wailing from her crib.

Garnet took a deep breath and walked over to the crib, picking the baby up, Dawn had a nightmare, or perhaps the screaming awoke her, it was quite hard to tell.

Garnet rocked Dawn slowly, "Hey, it's alright, shhhhh" she shushed Dawn softly, Nobody liked it when Dawn cried, it sounded so heartbreaking and broken.

Dawn's loud wails slowly turned into quiet whimpers and soft sobs. Garnet sighed, sitting down on her bed.

~end ~

Sorry it's so short, but I'm dealing with a lot currently, my papa got into a car accident and is in a coma, (He got out of jail and is attempting to try to be my dad again)