Chapter four

|• I like this pic, and [Y/N] is starting month 8 okay, sorry if this is too fast for you guys, 

Warning!

This has things that may make people uncomfortable, so if you are among those people that find mentions of child birth terrifying, please skip ahead, or wait for a new chapter to come out•|

Garnet feels as though [Y/N] has gotten colder towards everyone, she sleeps, A lot.

As the fusion watched her sleeping wife as she slept, she can't help but wonder, if this was normal, rose never acted like this during her pregnancy, but Rose is a gem, [Y/N]'s a human. 

The fusion was snapped out of her thoughts by a pained groan, "Garnet?" [Y/N]'s voice was raw, and groggy, and her breathing was laboured. "Yes?" Garnet spoke one word, as to not anger the beauty, "I think.. I think my water just broke" 

Garnets eyes widened, "But it's too early!" 

|• useless fun fact about me: I was born 2 months earlier, due to the fact that I would have died if I wasn't born at that time •| 

 [Y/N] snarled "TELL THAT TO THIS KID!"  It turned to a scream.

 |• ~~~~ •|

Steven shot up at the ear piercing scream, pearl and Amethyst, ran out of their rooms, weapons ready. Garnet came out soon after, ducking under small sparks of flames and ice, "What's going on in there G?" Amethyst asked. "Did a gem get loose?" Pearl asked again, Garnet shook her head , picked up a whole bunch of towels, and mumbled, "it's the baby" 

Everyone looked at the gem confused, then Pearl realized what she meant, "but it's a month early!" Garnet shrugged , "wanted to come early I guess"

|• -------time skip-------•|

[Y/N] groaned in exhaustion, unable to move, as Garnet had left the room, she was left with the small baby girl. Steven and the gems appeared in her line of vision, "[Y/N]! How are you?" Steven asked happily, " Garnet... " she mumbled, the fusion hummed in response, "You... And Amethyst owe me 40 bucks" she mumbled, then passed out.

Everyone laughed quietly at her, except for Amethyst, who pouted, "can we see her?" Pearl asked, referring to the baby, Garnet walked over to the crib in the corner, and picked something up. When the taller gem came back with a small baby, curled up into her mother's warmth, the baby held a similar skin tone to Garnet, but she had a soft baby blue sapphire on her left palm. 

"guys, meet dawn"

|• Sorry in advanced if this is bad, I'm also sorry that's it's so short •|