Chapter 15

-WARNING -

THERE IS ABUSE, DRINKING, AND SMOKING IN THIS CHAPTER, IF YOU FIND THE MENTIONED THINGS OFFENDING OR THEY MAKE YOU UNCOMFORTABLE, PLEASE SKIP THIS CHAPTER, I WOULD NEVER WANT TO MAKE MY READERS UNCOMFORTABLE. Otherwise, if you are among the people who had stayed on the chapter, please enjoy it. Luv ya all! ^^

Y/n walked through the snow and ice as she wiped her tears, Pearl was only meaner to her when Garnet wasn't around. This includes Getting slapped, Screams of mock, and something else entirely.

When Garnet walked in the room, the abuse stopped, But when Garnet left, Y/N could only hope that pearl would leave her alone.

The thing that Pearl had said earlier replayed in her mind like a broken record, 'why did Garnet ever marry you? Your just a disgrace! It's better if you just die!'

Y/N let out a choked sob as she gripped her tank top, Despite it being below freezing, Y/N was just in a tank top and shorts. Her Lover had followed Y/N, angry that the woman hadn't even put shoes on, though she was waiting to see what her Smaller love would do.

Y/N looked at the bandages on her arms and hands, legs and feet, they were stained with dry blood.

Y/N growled to herself, cursing herself for being so weak, Garnet frowned as she hugged Y/N from behind. "My love, you aren't weak" Garnet whispered. Y/N had Gasped when her taller lover had done this.

Y/N gently pushed her away, before running off into the snow. Garnet tried to follow her, But Y/n was long gone...

"Damnit..." Garnet cursed, rubbing her temples, Dawn crawled up to her, "M-Mum?" Dawn asked, she was shivering.

Garnet picked the small baby up and held her close, "You shouldn't be out here" the permafusion whispered. Dawn held onto her, she had no answer.

Garnet walked back into the Temple, Only to be greeted by Steven, who was panicking, he thought he had lost Dawn. The younger child reached out to touch Steven, Babbling, "oh my god! I thought I lost you!" Steven let out a relived sigh. Garnet smiled slightly..... All she wanted was her One and Only Mate to return...

Y/n was going to drink a few glasses of beer and whiskey to get her mind off of things, but she couldn't stop after the first glass, and after a short time, The human was drunk, stumbling into the Corner store. The woman bought a pack of cigarettes and smoked them quickly, before passing out on the cold, snow covered ground....