Epilogue

Hello, i hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and as promise here is the epilogue enjoy.

Nate’s Pov

Eight years ago, I was sure I would never find love.

Today I’m standing here, looking at my fifteen-year-old girl standing in her beautiful dress and going to her school dance.

My son Brandon pouting on the side, I couldn’t help but laugh.

Charlie was taking Sophie to the dance against her brother’s wishes.

Seeley was holding back, yeah he wasn’t kidding when he said he wanted to lock Sophie in a room.

Nevertheless, me being me I put my foot down and told them both to suck it up because my daughter was going to her dance.

Of course, I told Charlie, that she was leaving our home pure and I expect her to come back the same.

If she didn’t I would send my two guards better known as husband and son out to get him.

I swear the poor boy stutter.

Brandon was graduating and going to college next year, til this day we don’t know if he was dating anyone.

When we ask him he only smiles and responds ‘wouldn’t you like to know’.

I didn’t care, I love my son so much weather he likes girls or boys.

‘’What about you, are you going out tonight?’’ Seeley question Brandon and he roll his eyes.

‘’Yeah, I’m going out tonight don’t worry I know you want the house to yourselves pervs’’.  I blushed at Brandon’s statement.

I was happy, two years after we got married, Elizabeth got mouthy with an inmate; I guess she thought she was tough.

She didn’t make it through the night and died stab in the shower, we told the kids and I thought they would take it hard.

They didn’t, they said she was never a good mother and that maybe it’s a good thing she is not alive, harsh I know but what did you expect after the way she treated them.

‘’So who are you going to hang out with?’’ I ask Brandon and he snickered, little bugger.

‘’Nice try dad, but that’s my business, so enjoy your night and I’ll come back in the morning’’. He kissed my cheek as he said that, I look at him and can’t believe he is all grown up.