Chapter 11

A/N ...This was a happy yet emotional chapter it drained me. Hope you

 like it and dont dissapoint you...Enjoy.

                              Seeley’s Pov

The day Elizabeth said yes to marry me I was happy.

The day she told me, I was going to be a daddy, I was happier.

The day I was told that, I was going to be a dad for the second time; I thought my life couldn’t be any happier than I already was.

However, my marriage ended, my kids are still in my life and the man I hired to be my nanny, just agreed to be my boyfriend, I was ecstatic, Happiness was just a word when Elizabeth married me.

Now it’s a feeling all too new to me, I feel like I can smile all day long.

I feel like I want to cry just because of how happy I’m.

Waking up to Nate snuggled in my arms was the best thing I had ever experience and I wanted this.

Screw me, being thirty years old; screw Nate being twenty two years old.

Yes, he was a younger man, but he was so mature for his own good.

He stole my heart and the fuck if I wanted back, hell he can keep it until he wants.

‘’Are you done creeping on me while I sleep?’’ A sleepy voice sounded and I narrow my eyes, how did he know I was staring at him, he has his eyes shut.

‘’I can feel it’’. He chuckles after he says that, can he read minds too?

‘’I’m hungry, are we getting up anytime soon?’’ He questions and I sigh.

I don’t really want to get up, I want to stay in bed with Nate in my arms, but reality came crashing down.

The kids will be here soon with my dad, and I have to tell them about Elizabeth coming to see them and let them decide whether they want to see her or not.

I understand leaving a ten-year old and a seven-year old to decide this, is wrong but my kids are smart and I trust them.

I felt movement in my arms and that snap me out of my thoughts.

Nate was already up and walking to the bathroom.

‘’Where are you going?’’ I ask and he pauses by the door and glances my way over his shoulder.

‘’Well, see some of us like to get up and relief ourselves and brush our teeth and then and listen carefully because this is very important, we like to eat’’. He pipes and I narrow my eyes at him.

‘’I didn’t know you were a smart-ass’’. I grumble as I got up off the bed.

‘’Well because before last night you only known Nate your nanny. Now is Nate/nanny/boyfriend’’. He wiggles his eyebrows up and down but he had me at boyfriend.

‘’Seeley, Are you ok wait do you remember last night, oh my god you don’t remember do you’’. He was panicking and I smile, I lounge myself on him and slam my lips on him.

After a long heated kiss and we needed air, we stop but I didn’t let him go, nope I kept him in my arms.

‘’Calm down, I remember I just lost it when you call yourself my boyfriend, I like the sound of it’’. I murmur huskily.

‘’What a coincidence, I like that sound too’’. He murmurs as he pecks my lips sweetly.