Chapter 10

Nate’s Pov

Shit, shit motherfucking shit.

What the fuck just happened?

How did it go from me being scared of storms, to falling asleep with Seeley?

Wrap tightly in his big strong arms, his hot breath blowing softly on the back of my neck. I moaned as I touch the back of my neck.

Now I’m hiding in my room hiding and freaking out.

What are we supposed to do during the date?

Sometimes I wonder if Brandon is like the kid from the omen.

Is the boy evil or just pushy?

I smile hell he can be the devil’s son and I still love that boy as if he was my own.

I lie down on my bed and sigh blissfully.

Seeley, you’ll be the death of me.

How did I fall in love with you?

He cares about others more then he does about himself.

He’s a great father.

He provides and helps those in need.

Can he really be straight, what man spoons with another man and not be gay?

Maybe he’s curious.

In addition, if he were, would I let him explore and find out whether he likes twats or c0cks? Maybe he likes both.

I don’t think I could go through that pain again.

Kevin used me, Hunter was going to use me and not to mention all those schoolboy crushes back before college.

Somehow I doubt it would feel the same if Seeley used me.

I knew if Seeley used me to explore whatever he was feeling with me and decided against it.

Well the pain would kill me.

I don’t think I could recover from that.

Rejection from Kevin made me mad. Because I didn’t see what kind of slut he was, I was naïve.

However, rejection from this older, mature and handsome man would kill me.

I had made the mistake of falling for him.

A soft knock on my door made me stop those thoughts.

‘’Come in’’. I spoke as I sat up to see Sophie.

‘’Hi, Nate what you doing?’’ She questions me and I chuckle as I pull her down on my bed to sit next to me.

‘’Not much peanut, what do you need?’’ I reply as I tuck a strand of her behind her ear.

I love how long and pretty her honey brown locks look.

Tose big brown eyes full of compassion and love just like her daddy.

‘’I want to help you get ready for your date with daddy’’. I was speechless at her words.

‘’I would let you but I don’t know where we going’’. I respond it and she smile brightly.

‘’I know, because grandpa and Brandon are already fixing it’’. She chides leaving me once again speechless.

I got up off the bed and went outside to find Seeley.

I found him on the phone with his back to me; he was listening to the other person while looking out the window.

I wanted to ask about this date thing, whether it was true what Sophie said but what came out of his lips made me forget.