Chapter 1

Author's Note: thanks if anyone read the intro. Here is the actual first chapter. I hope you like it!

~Piper

BRIDGETTE'S POV

YO MUDDA FUCKA WAKE UP!! WAKE UP! WAKE WAKE WAKE UP! I grown and roll over to slap my alarm off. Then I drift back to sleep. My alarm doesn't take too kindly to this and starts to go off again. EH MAN YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T SHAKE ME THAT EASILY. NOW GET YO LAZY ASS OUTTA BED. I moan and get up. Then I turn the alarm off and start getting ready.

I go into my washroom, (bathroom for you Americans), and splash my face with cold water. "EURGH!" The water was too cold. "Holy shite I'm awake now.." After washing my face, I pick out something to wear. I decide on a blue and white striped jumper and some black jeans. I add white TOMS, diamond stud earrings, and a little black bow earring for my cartilage.

I jump onto the banister and slide down the stairs. Mum rolls her eyes and laughs a little. "Still a child I see." She says. I shrug and reply. "Once a child always a child." She smiles. "Why I guess you're right." "Of course I am!" I wink at her. She laughs her twinkly little laugh.

Paps walks into the kitchen holding a newspaper. "Morning Paps!" I say to him. "Good morning sweetie." He replies. "How'd you sleep?" "I slept well, thanks." "You're welcome."

"Bridge, while I'm making your breakfast will you please go wake the sibs up?" Mum asks me. That's what we call me siblings. The sibs. "'Course mum." I head back upstairs and go to Matt's room. I barge in without knocking. "Matthew, get your ass up and get ready." He groans a little but still manages to reply with a snarky comment. "That wasn't very nice." He whines. Two can play at that game. "Fine, you're right. Matthew PLEASE get your ass up and get ready." I walk out and slam the door.

I head down the hallway until I'm outside Lottie's room. I let myself in. "Charlotte get up." She glares at me. "What did you call me?" "Charlotte." "Why?" "It's your name." "Bridgette please call me Lottie." "Okay whatever. Now get up." I leave and go into Arthur's room. Not to wake him up, he's only four. No school yet. I go in just to check on him. He's sleeping peacefully. Gah, I love him so much. Poor baby doesn't have an easy life ahead of him. I lean over his bed and kiss his forehead. "I love you Arty." I whisper.

Back down in the kitchen I hear something that sounds like yelling. I go closer and hear that it is yelling. "I DON'T CARE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO, I'M IN CHARGE AND YOU DO AS I SAY!" I hear my father say into the phone.

"JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE BLOODY 23 DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN DO WHATEVER THE BLOODY HELL YOU WANT!" There's a pause as the person on the other end, who I think is me elder sister Katharyne, says something. "YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'LL DO!? YOU'LL GET YOUR DAMN ASS HERE BY THURSDAY!" I've never heard him this angry before. "DID YOU HANG UP ON ME!?" He slams the receiver back onto the dock.

I walk into the kitchen. "Pap-" "Did you hear any of that?" I slowly nod my head, a little sheepishly. "How much of it?" I shrug my shoulders and change the subject. "Where are mum and Matt and Lottie?" "They left already. Your breakfast is on the table. I grab my bag and leave, slamming the door behind me.

Looks like I'll be walking to school today. Dammit. Then I hear it. The sound of a person running behind me. I turn and see a guy I've never seen before. "Hey! Wait up!" He yells. I stop walking and let him catch up. "Er, who are you? Do I know you?" "Ehm no. You see I just moved here.. And uhm I was walking to school. And.. And I saw you. And I figured you must go to my school. So yeah.." "I'm Bridgette." "Nice to meet you Bridgette. I'm Henry." "Hullo Henry. We should get going before we're late." And with that we set off to school.

Author's Note: thanks to people who read this!!! Starting the next chapter now, if anyone cares.