Chapter 5

A/N: hey I'm updating while on vaycay, y'all should feel special. el oh el. love y'all. kisses, Piper

HENRY'S POV

When I walk into my house, I'm greeted by my little sister squealing. "He's here!!" She yells as loud as she can, which is actually really loud. My mom walks down the hall. Well, she runs down the hall. "Ooh Henry you're here!!!! How was it?!?!" My mom asks, sounding pretty damn excited.

I don't even know what the hell she's talking about, and I let her know that. She groans at my 'foul' language, but surprising ignores it. "Your first day!!! How was it!?" She says, sounding like she thinks what she's talking about is the most obvious thing in the world. I just shrug my shoulders, dismissing her question.

She rolls her eyes and says something I should've seen coming. "I need a better response than that. Come sit down and tell me the details!" I sigh and reluctantly sit down next to her at the table. "What do you want to know about?" I ask.

"Oh, you know. What classes do you have? What are you learning? Is it interesting? What are the names of your teachers? What are they like? Do you like them? Do you have homework? Did you make any friends? What are they like? What are their names?" She starts asking rapid-fire questions. I groan.

Her eyes light up. "Did you meet any... girls!? Anyone special!?!" I blush as I think of Bridgette. "Well??" She persists. I sigh and start answering.

"The same classes as Los Angeles, so far. Just some stuff. They're boring. So far there's Mr. Wessett my homeroom teacher, Miss Carrows the maths teacher from hell, Mr. Tahuli the science teacher, Mr. Derano the French teacher, Mrs. Aldeltine the English teacher, and Ms. Metika the lunch lady."

Mom's left eye twitches a little as I refer to Miss Carrows as the maths teacher from hell. "Mhm. What about friends? And girls?" She says, changing the subject. "Yeah. There's Bridgette, Emily, Penelope, Josh, Jezzyca, Will, Adam, Anne, and Paul." I say, ignoring the latter question. Mom notices this and does a very mom thing to do.

She assumes. "Ooh!!! There's a girl, isn't there!? Who is she?? What's her name? What does she look like? What is her personality? Tell me all about her!" I groan really loudly. "Mom. Relax. There... isn't a girl.." I say hesitantly. She narrows her eyes suspiciously. She knows I'm lying, but she lets it go. For now.

I sigh with relief and head upstairs to my room. Thankfully there's no homework. Then I see that there is a balcony in my room. I go out and stand on it. Wow, Bridge and my houses are reeeeally close together. There's only a foot and a half distance between them.

I look at the room across from mine. Then I realize that's Bridge's room. Woah. There's only a foot and a half between our rooms. The light in her room is on, and I can make out the outline of her.

She's sitting on her bed playing the guitar and writing something. Probably sheet music. Or a song, considering what she's playing sounds pretty foreign to me. It's really good though. Not that I'm surprised. Then I get an idea.

A/N: so I decided to have this chapter end with a cliff hanger. not that you'll have to wait long. I'm about to write the next chapter. I hope you liked this one. xoxox, Piper.