Intro

Author's Note: this is completely false. None of this is true, but I wish it was. Oh I'm Piper btw. I hope you like this book.

Before I tell my story, I think you should know a bit about me.

Well my name is Bridgette. Bridgette Porter. I live with me family in Manchester, England. Me family consists of me, me mum, me paps, me two sisters, and two brothers.

I'm 16, I have an identical twin brother, I play football(soccer for all you Americans), I do ballet, I sing, and I play the piano and guitar. I have brown curly hair and bright green eyes. I'm 5'10" and proud of it.

Me mum's name is Margaret. She's big on first impressions. She is a huge question-asker. I got me looks from her. She's got brown curly hair and green eyes too. Me mum is also tall. She's 6'1". She has her own fashion company, and it's madly popular all over Europe. It's called Sailboats and Storms. Who the hell knows why? Not me. She's a 46 year old woman, nobody understands them.

Me paps could care less about first impressions and all that shit. His name is Alfred, and he's madly fond of sports and diversified arts. He does this work with like computers or something, and he owns his own huge company. Me paps has still got a full head of blond hair. His blue eyes twinkle as much as they did 20 years ago. He's 49.

Katharyne, she's me elder sister. I respect her so much. She's an artist, and a famous one at that. She's inherited her looks from paps. Kath has short blond hair styled into a bob. She has blue eyes. She's 23, but she hasn't flown far from the nest. She still lives in England.

Me twin brother is named Matthew. Matt is older than me by 13 minutes, and he never let's me forget it. He got his curly brown hair from mum, and his blue eyes from paps. He's just about the laziest human being you will ever meet. Haha only kidding. He's actually (don't tell him I said this) really talented and sporty and smart.

Me younger sister is named Charlotte. She goes by Lottie. She's very sarcastic. She doesn't really look like either of our parents. She has strawberry blond hair and big blue eyes. Lottie usually gets what she wants. She's 14.

Me younger brother is named Arthur. He's got autism. Arty is the sweetest little boy you'll ever meet. I love him so much. Has light brown hair and pale blue eyes. He has glasses fastened to his head by a small cord so that they can't fall off. He's 4 years old.

Okay I think you know enough about us for now. Hope we didn't scare you off. Haha sorry I'm weird.

Author's Note: if you read my story, thank you so much! It would really mean a lot to me. I worked really hard on coming up with the characters, and this chapter was just like a little introduction to each character. I promise the story will actually start in the next chapter.