YOU SHOULDA TOLD ME (Request)

Request: kyleighaxon

Imagine: You and Hawk bumped some uglies a while back because he found out that your family was decided to move and he wanted to get his last moments in. Classic teen love story. It's the day of moving until you find out that you're pregnant. You thought you could hide it for years. But secrets always have a way to come out. 

It's been a long two months and after you and Hawk had sex you both did your best to spend every moment with each other until the time came where you had to move away. And leave your heart behind. 

You loved every moment up until the very last. Well almost every moment. 

You pull from behind you a stick that you had peed on and you've never been more scared in your life. Your hands gathered up it's fear through sweat. And your legs were wobble and weak and you could hear your heart beating outta your chest. 

You take a big breath and open your eyes and your worst fear came to life. You saw two lines on the pregnancy test. You were absolutely mortified. But surprisingly you didn't cry. You took a couple breathers and told yourself that you got this. And you made plans on how you were going to do this. Sense it was senior year and you were leaving off to college it would be a little harder. But your family always supported you. And you thought if they did before why should this time be different. And you were right. But you knew you now had to tell Hawk. But you were scared. 

You knew if you told Hawk that would give him an excuse for you to say when your mom had her heart set on moving cause she found a new job and that paid better that the last one. So you came to an agreement that you would keep it from Hawk. Sense your leaving and you're probably never going to see him again what's the point of worrying. So now all you had to do was get through the goodbye without make it obvious. I mean you were talking to your kids father for the last time. 

"Please don't go baby." he begged holding your hands. "Hawk I have to alright? I can't just set everything aside now." "Please just tell them you could live with me and then we can go to college together-" pft yeah no. you thought to yourself knowing how much of a disaster that would be. 

But at least you had Miguel. Who was your best friend sense preschool. And you knew he wouldn't go anywhere. You didn't want to tell him about the baby because he still goes to school with Hawk and he won't be able to hold that secret for long without telling Hawk because he's with him every second of the day. 

"We can make this work." "Hawk imma be at least 2,000 miles away-" "Please I don't want you to go." he whimpered. Every time you saw his face and his eyes you kept telling yourself that that's what your kid would look like. You were on the verge of telling him but didn't want him to be unfocused when the final exams were coming up. You didn't want him to have to worry you take him away from his education and a chance to get into a really good college. You felt it was wrong but you also felt it was right. 

"We can call, text, write letter, send messenger pigeons." you let out a laugh. "Hawk it won't be the same. You're gonna meet someone else, I'm gonna meet someone else-" "No. That's not supposed to happen-" he said beginning to cry. 

"Were supposed to stay together, go to college, live in the same dorm, and stay with each other forever, get married, and grow old together, maybe have one or two kids. I want a future with you (Y/N)" seeing him cry made you cry even more. It hurt not telling him. 

"You're still young Hawk. I'm sure you're gonna feel different once you go back." "No. I will never feel different about you." "Eli. Please don't let this ruin you." "Well it will." "(Y/N) time to go!" you mom called.