Can't hide it for long (request) (some smut)

Warning: contains smut, don't read if ya feel uncomfortable.

Request: faithlikeshawk

Imagine: You, Jacob and Xolo are on a trip to get away from filming and to spend more time with each other. But little does Xolo know that you and Jacob are keeping it a secret that you're friends with benefits. Never really liked each other, when you both think you can hide it, there's a small chance you can't hide it for long.

"ugh this stupid thing won't fit." you said struggling to get your suitcase in the trunk. "Seriously why do guys need all these water guns?" "Because were gonna stop at beaches and imm shoot Xolo till he cries." "pft as if you can." you roll your eyes and finally get your suitcase in the trunk and close it looking at Jacob.

You hop into the truck in the backseat with Jacob because the front passenger seat it filled with stuff mostly because the only thing that was in the trunk was a cooler and water guns. You both take a drive off and sing random songs in the car doing karaoke. "Iiiiii HOOKED ON A FEELING!" "I'M HIGH AND BELIEVEIN, THAT YOU'RE IN LOVE WITH MEEEE!!" you all sang in a high voice. Nun of you could really sing so it was kinda funny. "HOOKED ON A FEELIIING!!" you messed around screaming and cracking your voice causing Xolo and Jacob to burst out laughing.

"If my ears weren't attached to my head they'd be runnin away by now." Xolo laughed. "At least I can keep a tune unlike you getting thrown off a stage in the elderly home!" "I would have you know that that was a special performance sang from my heart." you all started fighting about who sings better through half the way there.

*LATER*

"Ugh you gotta be kiddin me." Xolo said banging his head in the steering wheel. "Did you seriously run outta gas." you said in a seriouse tone. "I was so distracted by our stupid fighting I forgot this truck can only go for a certain mile." "Well then call the auto people guys. I mean it's not like were not in the middle of no where at least we stopped at a hotel. So it's kinda like a sign for us to take a break." Xolo and Jacob looked at you. "What? Just a though." you said shrugging your shoulders.

"Okay I'll go to the hotel and get some service and call someone. You guys stay here and figure out a plan." Xolo said getting outta the car leaving you and Jacob alone. You and Jacob look at each other and smirk.

You jump over and start making out with him roughly hearing breathing and being all over each other. He squeezes your ass and you suck his neck "Oh shit I gotta fuck you, like right now." Jacob moaned. You rub his hard on and he groans louder. "How long you think Xolo will take." he said in between breaths. "I don't give a shit. Just get your pussy on my dick now." he growled.

You sit up and unbutton your jeans while he does his. You don't pull your pants all the way down just in case if Xolo came you have enough time to pull it back up. Jacob pulls his pants down half way and pulls his cock out. You move your panties down and you sit on top of him and get into position. He grabs your hips and he slides in and you both let out a moan. You start grinding and riding his dick knowing Jacob loved it when you took control.

"Oh fuck (Y/N) shit you're good." he moaned watching you ride him. "Come on baby ride like ya mean it." he grunted. You grabbed his ribs and you grinded up and down as hard as you could getting his full length in you feeling yourself building up. "Ugh there we go come on baby before Xolo get's back." he breathed out. You turn around and ride reverse cowgirl and start bouncing up and down. "fuck." you moaned feeling your self getting closer.

You turned back around and finally caned seeing your sap seeping down his dick. "there we go baby girl let it out." he moaned. You collapse on his shoulders. "fuck I needed that." you moaned. Jacob looks up and sees Xolo coming. "Shit he's coming quick!" he snapped.