ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕚𝕩

Iris woke up feeling happy after last night. She thought back at their kiss and how she felt lying in his arms. Lando was still asleep and it didn't seem like he was going to wake up any time soon. She looked at him sleeping until she realised how creepy she was. She decided she would use this time to make him breakfast. She walked downstairs to his kitchen and opened the fridge. There was nothing useful in it except for some eggs and milk. She looked through his cupboards and found some other basic ingredients like flour, sugar and her secret ingredient. She had enough to make pancakes so she did that. She put some music on and started making the batter. Finding his potts and pans wasn't that hard because she had looked in every possible cupboard looking for food.

While baking someone put his hands in front of her eyes and said "Guess who." "Except if you're a burglar, I'm guessing Lando." She turned around as he removed his hands. "What are you making?" "I'm making dinosaur eggs. I'm making pancakes, silly." "Aw too bad, I was hoping you'd make me dinosaur eggs." Iris turned back to her pancakes while shaking her head.

"These are great, you've gotta give me your recipe." Lando said with his mouth stuffed. "I'm sorry, I didn't quite get that. What did you say?" "I said, these are great, you should give me your recipe." "Unfortunately I can't give you that, it's a family secret." "Well then I'll have to become a part of your family." He said jokingly. "Smooth Norris, very smooth."

It was already 10.30 A.M. so Iris descided she should probably go home. "I think my family are going to be pretty worried so I think I should go home." "I'll drive you home but just give me a few minutes to put some descent clothes on." He came back wearing black jeans and a black hoodie with neon yellow or maybe green letters on his chest and across his arms. Iris tried to figure out what it said but Lando had already said "It says Quadrant. It's a team I put together. You should check it out on YouTube, I think you might like it. Especially Ria, you two could be great friends.

They arrived at Iris' house but Lando didn't know what to do. Should he walk her to the door or just stay in the car. His question was soon answered when Iris leaned in to give him a quick kiss and said "I had a great time, we should do it again some time." He simply nodded with a wide smile. "I'll probably text you soon. Byee." She said and waved at him when she was walking back to her house.

She rang the doorbell and she could hear her sister sprinting down the stairs to open the door. Gemma opened it and started screaming at her sister. "So? How was it? You have to tell me now." "Can I just sit down and have a cup of tea before I tell you?"

"So I'll skip the boring stuff." "No you won't, you're going to tell me every little detail." "So when we got in his car, wich is very nice but I'll get to that later, his music started playing. It was Casanova so he wanted to turn it off but I didn't let him." She told her sister everything until the part where they were at his house. "So we go to his house since mom and dad were sleeping and you were with your friends." "You could've just called me, she lives in our street." "I know that, I just wanted an excuse to stay at his." Iris shyly said. "You sneaky little bastard. But go on." "So we arrive at his house and it is very big. Of course I had to make a comment about that so I say What do you do for a living? Robbing banks? And he answers Take another guess when you're inside. Turns out he's a Formula 1 driver. That explains the house and car of course and then I ask him why he didn't tell me. You know what he said? Because he was scared I was after his money! It was so cute so I tell him he wouldn't have to worry about that and then he kissed me." Her sister gasped because Iris would never kiss a guy on the first date unless he was really special. "Oh my god, I have to meet this guy as soon as possible. It sounds like he's your second half." "Hey, hey I'm not done. So then we watch Charlie and the chocolate factory. It know it was lame but I wanted a safe choice. And I was lying in his arms during in the whole movie. Then we went to sleep, but I couldn't sleep. I went to his room and we slept together." "Wait what?!" Her sister shouted. "Oh my god, not in that way. I know that sounded wrong but just in the same bed, in each other's arms." "You guys are so cute. When will I meet him?" Gemma asked, sounding pretty serious. "Calm down it's only been one date." "Iris, wake up. You guys kissed and lied in each other's arms for hours. This guy is your soulmate, he just has to be. But I'll have to see if he has a criminal record." "Good luck with that, there's probably a lot to find about him but a criminal record, no way."

While Gemma looked for a criminal record, Iris looked for his instagram. When she typed in his name the first account that popped up was verified, she clicked on it and was shocked. "Two and a half million instagram followers?"

~~*~~

Thanks for reading guys, it's crazy to me how good the story is doing. The ranks are crazy, at the moment the best one is #25 in landonorris. Thank you guys for that.❤❤

What do you guys think about the 2021 car? I've seen a lot of people not that enthousiast about the car and about the awkwardness between Lando and Daniel. I just think their friendship has to grow a bit.