Part 2. Terror in your eyes

*Freds Pov*

George immediately took Ginny which left me with Y/N. I instantly took her hand and she froze in fear. She looked me in the eyes and I could see all the terror that they held. Her family was threatened by death eaters a few years back.

They had taken her captive as a prisoner for a few months and who knows what they did to her there. I quickly pulled her into a hug. And then we ran but among a large group, I lost her. I LOST Y/N HOW COULD I DO THAT. I tried calling her but I already knew she wouldn't call back. She wouldnt do anything but run, and she would run far from this place.

*Y/N Pov*

He let go of my hand FRED LET GO OF MY HAND. I had lost him and my first instinct was to run and I ran. I ran deep into a forest and scraped my legs, arms, knees, face, and fell. I fell hard on a rock. I immediately felt immense pain throughout my entire body. Something was broken, something was definitely broken.

But I didnt scream, I didnt yell, I didnt even whimper, I just laid there. Blood started to drip on my face. I was bleeding from the back of my head. I had no Fred no Cedric No dad I had no one. I was alone on the ground with a broken leg (I think) and I was bleeding from everywhere my legs, arms, face, neck, and possibly more.

I didnt know what to do and then I heard.  "Look at you, so weak and injured all alone. How. pathetic." I looked up slightly and saw none other than Bellatrix Lestrange. She looked at me with that evil grin of hers and stepped on my broken leg. I would have screamed if I wasnt so scared.

She was here the woman who tortured me for months, years ago, She was standing in front of me. And she spoke once again  "I guess Ill kill you later when you actually are able to try oh look here comes your pitiful little boyfriend." She leaned in close and giggled in my ear which sent shivers down my spine.

*Fred pov*

There she was, there was Y/N she looked bad really bad. She was pale and had blood all over her and her leg seemed to be broken. She was just lying there, dead? no NO I couldnt lose Y/N. I leaned next to her and said  "you cant die on me ok we are going back to the port key and everythings going to be ok, ok?"

She just looked at me but I could tell she was breathing. I carefully picked her up and ran as fast as I have ever ran to the port key. I looked down and she was asleep, was she actually sleeping during all this? She had lost a lot of blood so I guess I couldnt be too surprised. Right now though I didnt care as long as she lived that is all I needed oh please live Y/N.

I cant imagine a life without her. She is perfect in every way possible. I needed her. Before I knew it we were at the port key. When we got there everyone looked at me worried I ignored them she needed help and fast.
__________
A/N: So as you can probably tell I didn't really have a good idea for this chapter. I knew I wanted the death eaters to show up and and show how much Fred cares about you. So yeah just don't ask questions. I will see you in the next one.