Part 3. I'm Alive

*Time skip (still Fred's pov)*

Y/N was now sleeping in her bed in Ginny's room and I hadn't left her side. I looked terrible but I didn't want to leave. How could I? This girl means everything to me. And I don't know how long she has meant this much to me,  maybe first year maybe before, we grew up with each other. Oh god she can't die.

"You have to wake up, I can't imagine my world without you, please wake up, please" I cried to her.

Then suddenly she started mumbling and opening her eyes, Oh my Godric she was waking up.

*Y/N Pov*

I woke up and all the pain from the night of the cup was gone, what a relief. I looked at who was holding my hand and quickly saw a freaking out Fred.

And soon enough everyone was in the room I guess he had told them I woke up. I was smiling at all of them. I was alive, I was actually alive. But where was Cedric? As soon as I thought that he and dad pretty much broke down the door.

"Where is she?!" He was yelling. As if I had magically moved spots from my bed. He came rushing over to my side and hugged me. It was rare to see him so vulnerable. My dad was crying next to him god they looked a mess.

"Can't function without me huh 'pretty boy'" I joked.
"Don't ever do that again!" he said looking at me. "Don't worry, I'm not planning on it," I replied.

"You best start packing we go back to Hogwarts in a few days" George stated he was sitting next to Fred except he had just entered the room. Fred looked like he had been here for days and he looked terrible. But George was right you better start packing.

Soon enough everyone was leaving I guess me waking up wasn't entertaining enough for them. And I had finally convinced Fred to leave so he needed to rest and eat and shower. I would too but tomorrow. Right now as bad as it seems I was tired so I would pack, shower, eat, all of that tomorrow. And with that, I fell asleep.
_____________
A/N:
Hi everybody,
so I still have a bit of writer's block but I am working through it. Hopefully I will be able to publish more chapters but maybe not. But don't exactly expect anything on Tuesday-Thursday and possibly Friday. I am still a human and have school so yeah. Anyway I know this was a short chapter but the next one I feel is relatively long. So I will leave you with a few questions.

1. What wizarding candy do you feel would be your favorite?
(Mine is Chocolate frogs or Cauldron cakes)

2. What Wizarding job would you have after Hogwarts?
(A Professor for charms most likely or more recently I have been thinking about if I were a witch author like with the quibbler but my own brand)