Like Yesterday

*Minhyuk's POV*

When the time I entered the school campus, I suddenly saw Ji Eun on the ground picking up her books so I quickly went to her and started to help her. But when I took her last item that is a small notebook that has a heart as a cover, she quickly took it from me and the rest of her books that Im holding, then she said something that made me freeze.

"Yah! I dont need your help, jerk!" Then she immediately stood up and walked away. Shit! What's happening all of a sudden? Did someone rewind the time? Waeyo?! Aish!!!

After a few seconds of being on the ground, I stood up and kicked the trash bin that was near me. "Aish!" I shouted after I kicked the bin then messed my hair up.

While still thinking why that suddenly happened! Why Ji Eun treated me as an enemy again. I could see some gazes from the students around me. Aish! They should mind their own business!

I quickly walked away. Maybe I was just hearing stuff! Maybe she was thanking me but I heard her wrong. Maybe... "I hope so" I whispered while walking.

"Ji Eun-shi!" That voice sounds familiar and the name he/she is mentioning.

"Kim Myungsoo?" My eyes widened. It cant be! I slowly turned around and saw that Myungsoo guy that Ji Eun says its her cousin and I really dont believe her! Why is he here in our school anyway?!

"Myungsoo-ya!" When the time I heard her spoke those words, a fist formed. I saw Ji Eun running towards that Myungsoo guy then she huged him. Aaah!! I wanna punch him so hard-

"Hyuk, chill!" Ilhoon suddenly appeared behind me.

"Dont be jealous, Hyuk. He's just her cousin" Peniel added who's with Ilhoon.

"Yeah. Dont asdfghjkl..." I decided to ignore these annoying guys beside me and just stared at Ji Eun who's smiling while talking to that guy.

*RING! RING! RING!*

When the time the school bell rang, I couldnt see her anymore because of the students passingby and it made me sigh.

"Yah! Lets go!" I heard Sungjae shout then they suddenly dragged me to the classroom.

"Hyuk, are you okay?" Eunkwang concernly asked while we were walking.

'Im not okay, stupid!' I wanted to tell him that but I dint want them to get made or worry so I just said, "Yeah. Just tired".

"You sure? You look like you're lying" Changsub asked. Aish! Dont make me shout Sub! I didnt answer him for its making me angry, so I just gave him a 'shut up' look. "Okay dude!" He said when he understood what I was trying to tell him.

"Let Minhyuk go in first" Hyunsik suddenly spoke as he pushed me inside the classroom and because he pushed me too hard, I almost met the ground. This guy really?! Because of that I made all my classmates look at me. Embarrassing dude!

I just smiled at them for I dont know what am I gonna do.

"Attention seeker" I heard someone whispere. Aish! Who was tha-

I saw Ji Eun sitting at the corner with Yeol, Suzy and that guy! Why is he here? Why inside my classroom? Dont tell me he's going to be our classmate?!

"Sorry Hyuk" I came back to reality when Hyunsik spoke as he patted my shoulder. "Didnt mean it dude" He added as he passedby me and went to his seat. Aish!!!

"Lets talk later dude" Ilhoon suddenky spoke as he passedby me too with the rest of the guys. They'rr such nice friends, Really!

I just sigh as I went to my seat while my eyes were glued to Ji Eun who's smiling again at that Myungsoo guy. That guy is even wearing our school uniform! Please no! He's not my classmate!