Untitled

*Minhyuk's POV*

I waited for almost 2 hours waiting for Suzy to go out of thei- our classroom. I didnt join our class coz I wasnt wearing my school uniform. So I just stayed at the school park and sat on a bench that was facing our classroom coz our classroom is in the first floor and Ji Eun is also sitting beside the window so I really can see my favorite view. Hahaha!

*ring! ring! ring!*

Yes! Finally! I immediately stood up and ran to our classroom so I can still talk to Suzy. "Suzy!" I shouted calling out her name while running.

"Hu?" She looked at me when she went out of her classroom. "What?" She asked while walking towards me.

"I-I need to ask you so-something!" I said while catching my breath.

"What?" She asked me while raising her brow. But I didnt respond, instead I dragged her to somewhere that there are no people around coz my question is a secret.

"Yah!" I heard Suzy shout while slapping me, but I just ignored it and continued dragging her. When the time we finally arrived at the janitor's room inside the school campus, I immediately drag her inside. "Yah! Whats your problem?" She shouted angrily while crossing her arms.

"Sorry but what Im going to ask you now is private" I told her and finally she calmed down.

"Okay. What is it?" She asked.

"Uhm.. I know this would be a weird question but.." I paused for a while. Im really shy to ask her.

"But what?" She asked as she crossed her arms again!

"Can I ask you if who's Ji Eun's crush?" I shyly asked while rubbing my nape. And I think Suzy was surprised with my question.

"Hu? W-what about her crush?" She asked and I can see it that she's nervous to answer my question.

"I need to know" I told her then I held both of her shoulders, "Please tell me, Suzy!" I begged her coz its obvious that she doesnt want to tell me coz.. Duuh! Its a secret!

"I cant!" She shortly replied then turned around facing the door.

"Please! I beg you! I really need to know!" I told her when she was about to open the door. And thank god! She turned around to face me then she heavily sigh.

"I'll tell you.. but please dont be shocked and... dont ever tell sis that I told you" I just nodded in agreement with what she said.

"Her crush for 4 years.. I think?- what grade are we now?" She asked me. I just mouthed her a "grade 9". She nodded then continued, "What I was saying.. Her crush for 4years and I thought she finally got over you-I mean him years ago, but I was wrong. She still likes him" She paused for a while and shooking her head. Then she continued again, "I really hate the guy for breaking her heart and for making Sis hate herself" Bwo? That guy really!? I need to teach that guy a lesson!

"So who is he? Hu?" I angrily asked. Im mad at that guy! Ugh!

"You!" She shouted. Bwo? What? Me? Im the person who's such a stupid! crazy! selfish guy! But Waaah! She likes me.

"Me?" I asked her. I really cant believe it! Im the guy I want to teach a lesson! Aish!

"You! You're her crush! The guy I really hate!" She shouted as she pushed me away.

*Ji Eun's POV*

Im really confused with my feelings! Like what I said to Suzy, I like that Jerk more than that secret admirer of mine. Ugh! Why am I like this? Why is my heart so stupid? Am I crazy? *heavily sigh* ... I hope my heart would realise that its choosing the wrong person.