Curious

*Minhyuk's POV*

Its back to normal. We are again officially enemies. *heavily sigh* Now she's not nice to me anymore...

"Hyuk!" Someone called me, so I looked at him and it was Sungjae.

"Hi Hyuk!" He greeted as he waves his hand and while he was walking towards me. We're already inside the school campus and it was yesterday when she was nice to me.

"Hi Jae" I plainly said. Im still sad that she hates me again or maybe she never stopped hating me, she was jst guilty at that time.

"Whats wrong Hyuk?" He asked me, I think he noticed me being down.

"Its just that.. She hates me again" I forced a smile.

"Cheer up Hyuk! Im sure someday you'll be friends with her" He then hugged me, so I hugged him back. I really can count on my bestfriend. "So lets go Hyuk! Im sure its almost time for the class to start" He told me then dragged me.

When the time we went inside the classroom, the 5 guys immediately walk towards us.

"Good Morning!" Ilhoon, Changsub, Hyunsik and Ilhoon chorused.

"Morning Hyuk! Jae!" Eunkwang greeted.

"Hello felas!" Peniel also greeted.

"Morning guys!" Sungjae happily greeted back but I...

"Morning" I plainly said and not even tried to look at them. Im still down.

"Whats wrong with you, Hyuk?" Peniel asked me but I didnt respond.

"Whats wrong with him?" I heard Changsub ask Sungjae.

"His just sad coz Ji Eun's treating him as an enemy again" Sungjae whispered to the guys but I still heard it. "Ahh!" I even heard them exclaim. *sigh*

"You should have just be nice to her" Ilhoon told me but I just ignored him.

"You know Hyuk, your a coward" Hyunsik told me.

"I know" I responded but still in a sad tone.

"Aish! Stop that nonsense Hyuk! Just confess if you can" I heard Changsub scold me but I just ignored him by taking something out of my bag.

"Kwang, please give this to her" I gave Eunkwang 2 love letters.

"Two?" I think he's surprised when he took it from me.

"Yeah. Coz I didnt gave the other one to her yesterday, so Im giving it now" I told him while rubbing my nape.

"Awh! Okay then" He said then walked away. I think his walking towards Ji Eun.

"Hyuk, why wont you just talk to her in person? and not by giving her letters" Sungjae told me. His right, but I cant.

"I cant" I told him then walked away. But before I did, I heard Peniel said, "To much of a coward eh!" but I just ignored it coz he was right! It was true.

I then sat on my chair as I put my bag on the floor then looked at Ji Eun. She's reading the love letters and she's smiling.. What? She's smiling to my love letters *blush*

*Ji Eun's POV*

I think Im having a crush on my secret admirer coz his so sweet. He wrote on the first letter this..

"Hi Ji Eun, hope your still not bored of reading my letters... I want to tell you again that your really pretty! Your so kind! Your intelligent! Your talented and  I love u -_^ ... Hehehe! I've been liking you for almost 3/4 years already.. But I still cant confess, Im to afraid that you wont accept my feelings, so I'll just wait for the right time to show you who I really am and also to confess my feelings for you ^_^