Food Fight?

*Mnhyuk's POV*

"Hey Hyuk, I think she has a clue know if who among our classmates is her S.A" Sungjae told me while eating his ramen. I just ignored him, instead I just looked at Ji Eun who was talking with Suji and Yeol.

If it wasnt for Eunkwang, Ji Eun wouldnt have a clue! Ugh! Kwang broke his promise that he will not tell Ji Eun. But now, Ji Eun has a clue.. Aish!

"Yah!" I suddenly shouted and that made my friends look at me and some other students who were close to our table.

"Whats wrong Hyuk?" Changsub asked.

"You!" I pointed at Eunkwang. Im really mad at him. Why did he tell her--I mean why did he gave her a clue!?

"What?" Eunkwang asked like he was dumbfounded. Aish! Acting eh!

"Why did you tell her? Hu? Now she'll surely know" I shouted. and that made me realise that maybe Ji Eun heard that so I immediately looked at her, but she was just eating and talking to her friends. And that made me sigh in relief then averted my gaze back to Eunkwang again. Im super mad!

"Sorry Hyuk! I really didnt mean it" He said in a sincere face. Pfft!

"Sorry your face!" I mumbled then continued eating.

"Hyuk, Kwang already apologized. Can you forgive him?" I heard Peniel said but I just ignored him and the rest.

"Hyuk!" I heard Ilhoon call me but like what I did to Peniel. I just ignored him. I dont want to be like this to them but I really cant control myself for being mad at Eunkwang. He broke his promise and I hate people like that.

"Hyuk, please forgive him" I heard Sungjae said in a calm voice. I looked at him, who was just eating his ramen. I then looked at Eunkwang who was looking at me in a sad face. Aish! Making me guilty but I really cant be mad at him, his my friend.

I heavily sigh, "Sorry Kwang" I apologized and that made him smile.

"Thanks Hyuk but you shouldnt apologize coz its all my fault" He said while drinking his soda.

"Yes its not my fault but I still ignored you and that is why Im apologizing" I told him as I smile.

"Group hug!" I heard Hyunsik shout then suddenly all my friends started hugging me together. I love my friends.

*Ji Eun's POV*

"Look at them" Suzy said while pointing at something so I immediately looked at where she was pointing, and saw the jerk and his friends group hugging. They're cute except Minhyuk the jerk.

"Yah! Do you really like that S.A of yours?" I immediately looked at the person who spoke and it was Suzy. Who's S.A?

"Hu? Who's that?" I asked.

"S.A stands for 'Secret Admirer', sis" She said then winked. Hahaha! Suzy really.

"Ahh! So what about him?" I asked as I drink my juice.

"Is it really true or were you just saying that.. you really like him?" Suzy said while raising her left brow.

"Yeah. Is it really official coz Im sure its not" Chanyeol added while crossing his arms. My friends.. really!

I heavily sigh and said, "Yes. I really like him even thought I have no clue if who is he. Coz my heart flutter whenever I read his letters" I sincerely said. I really like him. I hope I could meet him in person.

"Oh Really! But if you knew that he was one of the people you hate, will you still like him?" Suzy asked.

"Uhm... It depends" I plainly said. I really dont know how to respond to her question coz I didnt thought of that.

"Okay then" They both chorused. I just shook my head, they really dont believe me. I just continued eating.

"Hahaha!" Chanyeol suddenly laughed. So I immediately looked at him.

"Whats wrong Yeol?" I asked him. He was still laughing but know its more like a chuckle.

"Yeah. Wae?" Suzy added.

"Them!" I immediately looked at where he pointed. I was surprised on what I saw, it was Minhyuka nd his friends food fighting. They look so cute having food on their faces, especially Minhyu-- What? What did I just said? His not cute coz his a jerk.

"Cute!" I heard Suzy spoke then joined Chanyeol laughing.

"Yeah but except that jerk!" I said as I rooled my eyes then ate the last bit from my sandwitch.

When I finally swallowed my sandwitch a burger hit the side of my face. Where did it came from?

"Uh Oh! Not again!" I heard Sungjae shout so loud and that made me know that it was the jerk again! Aish! I hate him!

"Are you okay, sis?" Suzy asked me but I didnt respond, instead I stood up while my hands were formed into fists. I walked towards the jerk, who was just looking at me with a shocked face.

"Run!" I heard Peniel shout then all his friends ran away, except him. Like he was glued to his seat. This is going to be fun.

"Why did you!" I shouted with a furious face.

"I didnt mean to" He said in a low tone. Oh really?

"Like this?" I took the cake on a plate beside him then throw it on his face. I then laughed, "Hahahah! Your face is full of icing" I said between my laughs. His face looks so rediculous.

"Yah! Wae? I said I didnt mean it" He shouted while standing up.

"Dont lie you jerk!" I shouted back.

"Oh no!"

"This will be fun"

"What will happen now?"

"Look at his face" I heard some of the students but I just ignored them.

"Im not lying. It was just an accident Ji Eun!" He shouted back. Aish!

"Ahh.. So its an accident eh!" I said in a sarcastic way while nodding my head. "So this is an accident to you" I throw food at his face again.

"Hey! I was sincere! I really didnt mean it" He said again while removing the food off his face.

"You were never sincere" I shouted.

"Hu? Never? Are you sure? You never knew me. You dont even want to know me. You dont even care to know me" He shouted.

"Ahh! So thats what you think. You were never a nice person. I always thought of you as a mega jerk" I shouted again, I was surprised when a tear came out from my eye.

"Are you really sure im that bad? You were the one who made me like this, being a jerk to you" He shouted. It really hurts. He thinks im the reason. Is he sure?

"No! You did that to yourself. Years ago, I thought you were really an awesome guy but I was wrong!" I said as tears came out from my eyes. I cant take it! It really hurts

*Minhyuk's POV*

I felt guilty on what I said when I saw her started crying and those words she said "I thought you were really an awesome guy" kept on repeating on my mind. What does that mean?

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Because I... I li-" She was cut off when Yeol and Suzy immediately dragged her away. They left me puzzled, what does she mean? I really need to know!

"Hyuk, are you okay?" I heard Eunkwang said while running towards me.

"What happened?" Ilhoon asked when he was already infront of ne with the guys.

"I really dont know, I need to know" I said. I really want to know.

"Hu? What do you mean?" Changsub asked.

"Nothing!" I said then walked away. I went to the comfort room to wash my fave full of icing.

What does she mean? Ugh! I must know... I really really need to know!

***

Sorry short update! coz Im busy guys :)

#What?