Epilogue

TITLE: Forever... I love you

*3 years later*

"Woooh!" Everyone shouted. Finally its over! I mean for now.

"Congrats!" Changsub and the guys greeted me when the time they saw me.

"Thanks guys. Congrats to you too" I happily told them as I hugged them one by one.

But when I was about to hug Luhan.

"Hey! Stop hugging those bastards!" Oh~ Jealous? I quickly turned to him. "Congrats babe" When I heard those words and saw his handsome face while wearing his black toga, I immediately hugged him tight.

"Congrats to you too, my one and only babe" I whispered as I kissed his cheek.

"What did you say?" I giggled when he asked. I know he's surprised with what I said.

"I said I love you babe" I then winked. When I saw him blush while rubbing his nape, I giggled again. He's really cute-.

"Sis!!!" I was surprised when someone suddenly back hugged me. "Congratulations sis! We're finally high school graduates" Suzy happily greeted me when she turned me around and held my face.

I slowly removed her hands from my face and greeted her back, "Congratulations to you too, sis!" I then hugged her.

"Yah sis!" Suzy spoke when she broke the hug and held my shoulders. "Im still curious if..." Suzy didnt continue and it made me puzzled. If what?

"What is it sis? If?" I asked while giving her a curious look. But she just smiled then suddebky giggled. Aish! What's happpening to her? "Sis! Suzy... are you okay? What do you mean if-"

"If you'll marry that crazy guy?" My eyes widened. Her words made me shocked. I still didnt think about that. Will I? Am I ready-Not yet.

"I think no-"

"What?" I heard someone shout then suddenly Minhyuk pulled ne to make me face him. "Why 'no' babe? You dont want to marry me? You're handsome, talented and awesome boyfriend?" Minhyuk nervously asked but I think he was also messing up.

From the looks on his face he really dont understand. Omo! He's so cute when worried.

"Yah! Why are you giggling?" Minhyuk asked.

"Ji Eun-shi, you dont want him to be your hubby?" Sungjae asked when he appeared infront of me.

"Sis, are you serious-"

"Guys! What are you talking about? I didnt say I dont wanna marry him" I immeidately told them when I noticed that they really dont understand especially that they didnt let me finish my sentence.

"Then what?" They all chorused.

"Uhmm.. I dont know, it depends. If Hyuk will propose then maybe I'll say yes." I told them then I smiled cutely. I wanna mess with them. Hahaha!

"What? Maybe? Waeyo babe?" Minhyuk asked and he really looked so worried, nervous, sad.. Omo my babe is so cute when he's like that. "Yah! Why are you smiling?" Hyuk asked me when he saw me giggling.

"Hu?" I smiled again. "What's wrong with me smiling? Am I not allowed babe?" I winked then I silently laughed.

"Poor Hyuk. Ji Eun is just laughing at you." Hyunsik said while tapping Minhyuk's back. As for Minhyuk, he was just pouting. He looked so cute.

"Dude! You look like a monster!" Peniel spoke while pointing at Hyuk's pouting face. So it made us all laugh.

"Aish! You're all evil!" Hyuk was about to walk away but I stopped him by grabbing his hand.