Friend

*Ji Eun's POV*

I just stood still on my current spot while staring at Minhyuk, who's walking away from me. This is the first time I listened atentively to him while explaining why he always teased me coz everytime he says something about it, I always ignore it or doesnt take it seriously. But now I realize that he is being honest.

"Ji Eun!" I came back to reality when Suzy suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

"Hu?" I said in surprise.

"Hu? Whats 'hu'?" She asked while giving me a confused look.

"Nothing!" I plainly said.

"Uhm.. Sis are you okay?" Suzy asked me in a concerned way. Does she notice it?!

"Of course Im fine" I lied. Im really not fine. Minhyuk's words are still playing again and again in my head. I think he is really sincere on what he said to me a while ago.

"No, you're lying. Tell me whats wrong?" Suzy said while crossing her arms. I dont want to tell her that I now realize that Minhyuk reallt likes me.

"I told you Im fine" I told her and was about to walk away but she grab my hand and said.

"Tell me sis, I know its about him" My eyes immediately widened. How did she know?

"Who's him?" I lied again. I really really dont want to tell her.

"Sis! Stop lying! You're not a good liar so tell me now, Im here to comfort you if it hurts" She said in a calm tone.

"I'll tell you later" I simply said then walked towards the waterfalls.

******

"Sis what time is it?" Suzy asked while eating marshmallows. We're back from Jangdo falls. We are now outside the retreat house and having a campfire again. And I still haven't told her about what happened earlier.

"Uhm.. 10pm" I said while looking at my watch. Wait 10pm? UH-OH!

"Uhm.. Sis lets go to the pool" I told Suzy while trying to find Chanyeol.

"Wae?" Suzy asked so I immediately looked at her.

"Just come with me please" I told her then started looking for Chanyeol again.

"Okay! Okay!" She said then I immediately took her hand and drag her to the pool behind the retreat house. "Slow down sis!" Suzy said while running with me.

"No! We need to be there now!" I told her. Im sure Chanyeol's pretty mad, Im sure he's been waiting for us.

"Wae?" Suzy asked.

"This!" I then pointed at Chanyeol, who's standing beside the table and he looks so handsome. So this is his plan. Nice!

"W-what's this for?" Suzy asked while looking at Chanyeol. And I can see in Suzy's eyes that she's super surprised.

"Ask him!" I told Suzy then pushed her towards Chanyeol. "I'll just be at the campfire, okay?" I told them then ran away. I want them to be alone and talk about the things they want to talk about.

*Suzy's POV*

Ottoke?! Ottoke?! What am I going to do now? Im really surprised. What is this all about? Why is he doing this?

"Uhh. Suzy I wanna tell you something" Chanyeol suddenly spoke and it made me froze. "I wanna tell you that I really like you since we were kids" He added. WHAT? He likes me?!

"H-hu?" I asked in nervousness.

"I really like you Suzy and I wanna court you" My eyes widened. He wants to court me? Me? OMO!