Main Cast\Characters

Hugh Jackman-John Parker\Quantum-an Enhuman with powerful telekenetic, super strength, laser vision, agility and quantum energy, Leader of the Supers and patriarch of the Parker family and founder of Parker Industries to hide his identity

Garrett Hedlund-James Parker/Dragonfly-an intelligent Enhuman who posses energetic powers and yields a set of armor when in battle. Oldest of the Parker family.

Olivia Wilde-Eva Parker/Sun Sorceress- an Enhuman who posses powers of energy based off the sun. Youngest of the Parker family.

Andy Serkis as Charles McGregor/The Owl- an Enhuman hybrid with an owl like appearance and a member of the Supers.

Abbie Cornish-Arianna Belling/Mother Nature- an Enhuman and member of the Supers, who possesses the powers of nature and weather.

Zoey Deutch-Trisha Campbell/ Neon Crane-an young Owego local, who is transferred the powers of neon energy by Kala.

Chase Stokes-Joseph Adams/Power Surge-a member of the Supers, who possesses the power of electricity. Trisha's love interest.

Dylan Minette-Dominic Morgan/Ember-a member of the Supers, who possesses the power of smoke.

Samuel L. Jackson-Adrian Tombs/Dr. Genesis-a Enhuman terrorist and leader of the Purifiers, who possesses the power of energy, allowing him to consume any form of powers and use it to his advantage. Scarlett's father.

Alexandri Shipp-Scarlett Tombs-Co-leader of the Purifiers, who possesses the power of energy, which she uses the create projectiles or weapons such as blades. Tomb's daughter.

Byung Hune Lee-Axel Xiang/Red Dragon-a member of the Purifiers, who posses the power of fire-like capabilities.

Mark Strong-Gerard Tarmac-a human general who despises Enhumans and founder of an Anti-Enhuman military program.

Michelle Rodrigeuz-Kala Donavhan-an Enhuman who possesses the power of neon

Lauren Cohan-Maria Campbell-a sheriff in Owego and Trisha's older sister.

Dennis Quaid-Shane Campbell-Head sheriff of Owego and Maria and Trisha's father.

.