2

At the Campbell Home, Trisha is getting out of the shower just as Maria is entering the bathroom, knocking on the door.

Maria: hey. I'm glad to see you're alright.

Trisha: Yeah....surprisingly.

Maria: Are you all right?

Trisha: Yep.

Maria: Speaking of which...your thing with the neon? Is that gone?

Trisha: I don't know.

Maria: Well, I hope you find out soon, because if that happens again and Dad's around.....well, we've never seen his reaction with an Enhuman daughter.....

Trisha: And I don't plan on it....look, can't we all just sit down in the living room and watch a movie or something?

Maria: Sure.....what do you have a taste for tonight?

Trisha: Uh....Titanic?

Maria: For the third time? We watched what you wanted to watch last week. This week, it's my turn.

Trisha: Okay....shoot.

Maria: How about Rush Hour?

Trisha: What?

Maria: Why not?

Trisha: Yeah, it's a cop movie.

Shane: Guys! Come in here! News is on!

Trisha and Maria walk into the living room, where Shane is watching the news report on the incident in Owego.

News Reporter: Today, an incident occurred in the small town of Owego, where a military truck had crashed. The trucks' prisoner, thirty-six-year-old, Kala Donovan, had escaped, but only to be cornered and killed in a warehouse explosion. Donovan's body was never recovered.

Trisha: Sheesh.....

Shane: Damn shame.....

Later that night, Trisha is sleeping only to experience flashbacks of her encounter with Kala. In her sleep, she inadvertently activates her neon powers, startling herself awake. Maria and Shane open her bedroom door.

Maria: Trisha!

Shane: Honey! Are you okay?!

Trisha: I don't-I don't know....

Suddenly, Trisha, Maria and Shane notice the destroyed hole in the wall created by the neon power she shot.

Shane: Oh, my god....

Trisha: What am I? What's happening to me?

Meanwhile, in an advanced computer, the file of Trisha is brought up.

V.O.X: Discovery found. Enhuman signature. Identity confirmed. Name; Trisha Campbell. Residence; Owego. Age; Seventeen.

Parker looks at the advanced computer with an intrigued look. The next morning, Trisha is with her backpack on sneaking towards the front door. Just as she is about to open the front door, Shane calls out.

Shane: Going somewhere? I thought we agreed you were staying home today.

Trisha: Maria. Today is the field trip to Parker Industries! It's in New York city!

Shane: Trisha...

Trisha: Look....what's the point in talking about last night? Y'all won't. I'll lose my mind if I stay in here one more hour.

Shane: Trisha....do you really think you should be in school? Around other people?

Trisha: You mean around other humans, right? Worried I'll endanger them or something?