17

In the U.S.A Summit meeting about Enhumans, Tarmac is giving a speech.

Tarmac: Ladies and gentlemen, we are on the edge of war and our life is threatened by enhanced animals that have no right on this planet. Humanity's future lie in our hands and it is depended on us taking the fight to them. There is no negotiating with Enhumans. They are violent and unintelligible race of creatures that must be exterminated. My friends, I implore you to take action, before they do us any-

Suddenly, a W.R.E.X Mech is crashes through the ceiling window, forcing everyone in the room to retreat with the exception of Tarmac. Genesis floats down as Tarmac equips his sidearm and shoots at Genesis, who absorbs the bullets with his adapting powers.

Genesis: You primitive humans and your toys.

Genesis then blasts the gun out of Tarmac's hand.

Tarmac: You-you would dare-

Genesis: Shut up, boy! Your plans to destroy Enhumans will not happen! (pointing to the destroyed W.R.E.X Mech) This is pitiful attempt and it failed, but you'll get your war....with you loosing and bowing to the greater species.....consider me not killing you right here and now mercy, human, because when your followers fall, they'll know you....lead them to their loss.

Genesis flies out of the U.S Summit with Tarmac giving an angry look. At Parker Tower, Rhyolite is in his cell, singing as Trisha walks by.

Maine: Hey, beautiful.....bet I can totally rock your world.

Trisha: (scoffs)

Kala is sitting in a cell, throwing a ball back and forth, before Trisha walks up to the cell.

Trisha: Comfy?

Kala: A little.....

Trisha: You get anything to eat yet?

Kala: (laughs) How sweet.....

Trisha: What is?

Kala: Pretending that you give a shit about me to get info out of me.

Trisha: Look....I want to help...okay? I do....but first you have to convince my friends that you're willing to comply....what do you know about Genesis?

Kala: That crazy Enhuman? Not much....except for a crazy guy, he's making a bunch of more sense then you running with a bunch of guys in spandex and tights...which reminds me.....I love your armor design.

Trisha: Thanks.

Kala: I also see that you're getting the hang of your powers....you still need to work on your punches....so what's the deal with these guys?

Trisha: Well, these guys in spandex and tights, which they don't wear.

Kala: Kid, your leader's pecks and scrotum were squeezing "save me! save me! I can't breathe!"

Trisha: Back to the point, those guys.....they fight both of our causes....human and Enhuman...

Kala: This place of jokesters and kids actually believes that humans and Enhumans can co-exist?! Ha! That's a freakin joke! You and these guys are obviously on something! You don't honestly believe that we'll be able to co-exist?! Next thing you know; you'll be one of those people saying we should mate with the humans.

Trisha: Dude......

Kala: This thing; it won't last......more power to you for trying.

Trisha: (sighs) Well, unless you tell me something, you're going to stay cooped up in here...

Trisha walks away, but suddenly stops. She then turns and uses her neon powers to draw a picture of a crane on Kala's cell wall.

Trisha: Yeah, I learned how to do that too..