5

Trisha walks around the high-tech level for a while and enters the war room, where she discovers James working on one of his armored suits.

James: Hello, Trisha.

Trisha: Working on your suits, Mr. Parker?

James: Mr. Parker you can call my father, you can just call me James. Primary technician of the team. I build the gadgets.

Trisha: So your power? Is it too unstable?

James: In a manner of speaking; yes, but the armor that's build around my body, Ultimanatis, holds the energy of the power in....preventing it from doing any serious damage.

Trisha: and that armor the same metal made of that other guy armor, right?

James: Red Dragon, yes.

Trisha: What happened? How did he get like that?

James: Axel Xiang was in a nuclear accident in Guitar....as a result, he was badly crippled. His Enhuman power is the blood of the Red Dragon, which grants him powers such as fire breathing and flying. The fire also protects him from being incinerated. He also has the power to create projectile weapons such as shuriken's and blades from his own body......

Trisha: Wow...

James: When you put it like that...yeah...anyways, I'd better get back to work. Nice chattin with you, Trisha.

Trisha: You too, Mr. Parker, I mean James.

Trisha enters the science room, where she looks around at the scientific tubes and chemicals, along plates of eaten vegetables.

Trisha: Wow.....these chemicals are really something.

Trisha turns her head to notice a giant feather-like object.

Trisha: Huh....

Trisha approaches and touches the cocoon like object, taking a feather.

Trisha: What is this?

Trisha examines the cocoon more, realizing it almost looks like a giant owl.

Trisha: Wait, is this a...?

Suddenly, the giant cocoon opens its wings and flips over, revealing a giant owl-like human creature, much to Trisha's surprise. The owl-like human hybrid yawns and approaches Trisha, who is fearful.

Trisha: Please don't eat me or drink my blood.

Suddenly, the human owl-like hybrid laughs.

Charles: You're funny. I'm not like a carnivore owl, plus I'm vegetarians. I do apologize if I frightened you, young lady. Anyway, now that I've had my long afternoon nap....time to get to work.

Charles walks over to the lab coat rack and puts on a coat.

Trisha: Now, where's my....ah, there they are, could you hand me my glasses? Just behind you.

Trisha looks behind her to notice glasses on the table and shakily hands them to Charles.

Charles: Thank you kindly.

Trisha: Are you....Charles McGregor?

Charles: Indeed. My codename is Dr. Owl for obvious reasons. I wasn't always like this. My owl-like appearance are due to my Enhuman DNA....Aren't you Trisha Campbell? The young lady they saved in New York today?

Trisha: Yeah, that's me...I'm the freak who can suck the energy of a neon sign and turn it into a soccer ball.

Charles: Trisha, you are certainly not a freak. You're an Enhuman just like me and everyone else around you.