៚𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 7࿐

Author's POV
"What's going on Y/n? You're utterly nice to me... And you've never been nice to me! HAAAHH! ARE YOU AN IMPOSTOR?! WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT DID YOU DO WITH MY PAL?!" Boboiboy shakingly pointed at her, eyeing her from top to bottom.

Y/n giggled and said "can't I be nice to you? Wouldn't that be great?" She folded her arms across her chest, with a sly grin. "Well that's great, but it just seems weird. The sudden change is too much for me!" He said. "You're just dramatic, come on. Classes will start" she said beginning to walk into her classroom. "Y/n that's not our classroom" Boboiboy pointed out before she walks inside the wrong room.

Y/n turned around and went the other way, trying to ignore what just happened. Boboiboy chuckled at her and followed.

...

"Here, I bought you this" Y/n brought a plate of pasta, laying it in front of Boboiboy. "H-how did you know I would like this? Cuz that's amazing! This is actually my favorite!" He cheered, Y/n smiled sadly. 'Only if you knew the truth' she sighed and ate her plate of pasta.

"Hey, guys check this out! The film 'traveling into time' is gonna be out in the cinemas this week! Let's all go!" Yaya suggested, Y/n remembered the scenario and she remembered declining the offer. "Sure" she responded "yay!" Yaya cheered.

'i could change some decisions, right? It wouldn't hurt wouldn't it?' She smiled to herself and continued eating.

"Y/n, you seem peculiar today. Are you sure you're fine?" Boboiboy asked, her heart throbbed at his gaze. Their faces inches apart, "OI! DON'T KISS ON THE CAFETERIA! GET A ROOM!" Gopal exclaimed earning some squeals from the circle of friends.

Y/n blushed at the commentary and darted her gaze somewhere. Boboiboy chuckled nervously and rubbed his head.

...

"Hey, Y/n!" Ying ran to her side "so how's the planning of conveying your feelings to you know who?" She teased whispering to her sensitive ears. Her blood tensed up by the mention of it, she remembered how anxious she was and she couldn't believe she would feel that again.

"Well, I... I... You know hehe" she began to stammer, Ying gave her a cheeky grin along with a wink. "Don't worry I'll help you two!" She said before leaving.

Y/n's POV
Everything is happening quickly, I don't know if my choices were correct. If it weren't then I'll have to suffer seeing him on his death bed again. I wanted to hug him, kiss him. But I can't, the future might get messed up because of my chaotic decisions.

But is this right? Changing what already happened? I don't know how big the consequences I might get. But it's worth the risk.

...

Author's POV
"See you guys tomorrow!" Ying and Yaya waved goodbye at the three. Soon enough Fang was going the other way and bidding his goodbye. "So Y/n, how come you suddenly agree to movies? I thought you'd rather stay in your room?" Gopal asked as if he's trying to imply something.

"Nothing really. I just thought I could at least live my life? That I shouldn't keep my nose in an open book" She explained "well I'm glad you're joining N/N it wouldn't be fun without you" He said making her feel warm and fuzzy again. Oh, how she missed this feeling.