៚𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 26࿐

Y/n's POV

I've been dragging this story way too long doesn't it? Correct, I'm very self aware that my depressing arc has been going on since chapter 10 or something. Regardless, I still have a long way ahead of me to complete this mission. And, I hope that the aftermath will finally resolve these lingering thoughts in my head. Today seemed like any other day, I'd wake up to prepare myself for school and figure out hidden clues. "Lovely morning sweetie" My mother greeted, with a small smile on her lips. "Good morning, mom" I replied, putting down my bag on the chair as I poured myself some coffee. I then saw her place a plate of eggs and pancakes on the table "thanks mom, but I'm quite full" this caused my mother to frown. I hear her heave a sigh, her eyes landing on me "sweetie, I'm worried about your well-being" I'm so sorry mother. This child of yours is causing you a lot of trouble. I heaved a sigh, placing my mug in the sink.

"Anything exciting happening lately?" My mother asked, I don't really want to tell her how I'm being stressed with my own predicaments at the moment. Mother had dealt with so much already, and I shouldn't add more to her plate. "Nothing much, just the usual school days and such" I lied through my teeth. "alright then, have fun at school. Always remember I'm here for you when you need someone to talk to" She said. I smiled at her and nodded "of course mom. I'll take note of that" Is what I said and left to get to class.

While walking down the street, I've pondered about my life choices. I can't believe I'm doing something drastic out of selfishness. "Hah" a light chuckle escaped from my lips by that thought. "Y/n" I was startled when someone called out to me out of the blue. I turned around and saw two piercing icy glares staring back at me. "Ice? What brings... Oh wait right school" I took a deep breath, I almost said something dumb again.

"Can I walk you to school?" He said, with his hands in his pockets. He approached me as I agreed to walk with him. "Why are you separated from the others?" I asked him, while walking alongside him. "No reason, I'm just doing..." He paused and looked at me "research" he continues. What the hell is this lazy ass up to?

Suddenly, I brought out a question I always wanted to ask BoBoiBoy. "Hey Ice? How does splitting affect BoBoiBoy?" I asked, while fiddling with my fingers. "That's an interesting question" Ice commented as he adjusted his hat. "Well, back then, when BoBoiBoy split into 8 or 3 or whatever. It often makes us forget everything, but now, we're able to split, within 2 weeks." He explained. "Because now, we have distinct personalities and memories. But each of us holds BoBoiBoy's distinct personalities" He added. Huh? Interesting...

"For example, Quake, he's a leader because he had gained our original form's leadership. Cyclone is bubbly and carefree because of BoBoiBoy's sometimes carefree" he informed. "So basically, all of you are the personalities that make BoBoiBoy?" I asked, clarifying if I understood his explanation correctly. "Yup" Ice nodded. "So what about your emotions about certain people? Do you see them differently? Or do you feel the same?" I asked.

"Actually, we don't feel the same way" he admitted. Wait so...?

"So if BoBoiBoy likes Yaya, do you guys like her too?" I asked, I hope he doesn't get why I'm asking this. "Well, the others like her. But I don't feel romantically attracted to Yaya" Ice said. "Not all of us are romantically attracted to her. We can like different people even if we're all the same person" He explained. Woah! That is a very interesting information.

"Why are you asking that anyway? Do you like one of us or something?" He asked, with a smug grin on his lips. "woah! Hey! I was just curious, don't jump into conclusions like that!" A nervous chuckle escaped from my lips. I could see his icy stare boring into me as he tried to read my expression. "I might not be the wisest, but I think you have a thing for me" Ice said as he neared his face close to me. I backed away slowly, my heart will explode if he came nearer!

He then chuckled and moved away, a slight sigh escaping his lips. "You've changed, Y/n. To be honest, I liked your old self" He said, oh this man is just teasing me right now. "Why did you change?" He asked, seemingly intrigued by the fact I've changed. "Don't tell me you've changed for someone? If you are, I'm telling you, you should change for yourself. If you want to change, change because you wanted to, because you want to be the best version of yourself" He explained.

"Wait wait, are you sure you're Ice? Or are you Solar in disguise?" I said, as I neared close and tried to check if he's really Ice. "Just because I laze around doesn't mean I don't have a brain. I can be wise if I wanted to." He commented and flicked my forehead. "Ow!" I winced, earning a chuckle from him. "Let's get to class, I don't want to be late" He said and grabbed me by my backpack and dragged me along.

(Time skip, brought to you by Blaze's chickens 🐔🍗)

Author's POV

"Y/n!" Gopal stood up from his chair and gave a high-five at his best friend. "Gopal!" Y/n ran to him and gave each other a dramatic high-five. "Did you do your math homework?" Gopal asked "Of course not haha!" Y/n laughed. The two then glanced at Ying "Alright! I'll let you copy mine" Ying said and took a deep breath. "What a hectic day it is" Ice commented and sat down next to Blaze who was chattering about with Cyclone.

"I got it first! Let me copy it first!" Gopal argued as Y/n tried to reach Ying's papers from Gopal. "Ladies first bozo!" She argued back. "Gender equality!" Gopal said as he successfully took Ying's papers. "Hey! Don't ruin my paper!" Ying scolded the two. Y/n then huffed and smacked Gopal on the arm playfully, while Gopal was smiling victoriously. Y/n breathed out a sigh of defeat and sat down on her desk, waiting for Gopal to finish when suddenly. "Here, you can copy mine" Yaya and Thunderstorm said at the same time as they gave Y/n their homework.

"Huh?"-Y/n