❈𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊 ❈

Another bright sunny morning here in Pulau Rintis, birds were chirping a harmonious melody accompanied by the clusters shaking from the enormous breeze. Running footsteps began to run towards a certain place, the female was dashing happily to bid her goodbye to her dearest boyfriend.

"Okay team, let's head out!" Admiral Tarung yelled causing most of them to flinch by his loud voice. But somehow Boboiboy wasn't paying attention to admiral Tarung, since he was waiting for a certain H/C haired female. The gang began to head inside the giant spaceship leaving Boboiboy who was still lingering on his ground.

"Yo! Bro! Let's go!" Gopal tugged his sleeve only to be replied by ignorance and silence. "Where is she?" Boboiboy muttered sounding a little bit worried. Gopal laid his chin under his finger right before understanding why his friend was not giving him attention. "Oh, you're waiting for Y/n aren't you?" He teased, the dino capped boy nodded still not leaving his sight out of the sidewalk Y/n could walkthrough.

"Boboiboy! We need to go!" Ying yelled who was already inside the opening of the spaceship. "Just a second!" Boboiboy yelled back. A second passed as he sighed in disappointment, Y/n didn't show up causing him to feel down.

He turned to his heel, starting to walk at a slow pace. "BOBOIBOY!" A feminine voice called, his heart fluttered hearing that familiar voice. He quickly turned back and saw Y/n launching herself towards him. He successfully caught her by her waist, twirling her around.

A slight chuckle escapes from Y/n's lips, seeing how her boyfriend reacts by her appearance. Not so long enough until he laid her back to the ground "I thought you weren't going to show up honey" Boboiboy frowned, still holding unto her waist. "My alarm was broken so I kinda woke up pretty late" she explained.

His pout grew wider remembering he had to leave her for several months again. "Aww. Why is my honey pouting?" She cupped his face as she gave him a quick peck on the lips. "I'm gonna miss you honey" he whined, pulling her close to him not wanting to let go.

"Aww... Honey, I'll miss you too" she returned the hug. "Why can't those two stop be mushy and lovey-dovey all the time?! Tsk" Fang clicked his tongue, Ying had a teasing smirk crept to her lips as well as Gopal. The three were spying on the couple for a while now "oh come on... You're just jealous because you don't have a girlfriend" Ying teased, rolling her eyes playfully.

"S-shut up!" The two giggled at Fang's tsundere nature right before glancing back at the couple. "I love you honey" Y/n grinned widely, the male blushed by his girlfriend's words. "Aww... I was going to say it first! Hmph! Bad bad bad! But... I love you too honey" he planted a kiss on her forehead before letting her go.

Their arms brushing against each other, eyes were still interlocked with each other. Boboiboy waved goodbye and started to walk away. He was about to step into the spaceship when someone grabbed him by the wrist and pulling him to face his back again. His lips collided with something soft and luscious, he was shocked by Y/n's bold gesture. Soon enough he followed the sync of her lips, they both pulled from the kiss, their foreheads against each other.

"Damn Ying be my girlfriend" Gopal blurted out of jealousy. "No way!"

"Please return home alive," Y/n said with full of love. "Of course honey... I promise" he took her hand in his, kissing the back of her palms. "Oi! Lovebirds! Time is running we need to leave!" Yaya yelled, the two gave a slight chuckle before Boboiboy stepped inside the spacious ship. "Bye" he mouthed.