៚𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 21࿐

Author's POV
Sunset is yet to arrive and the gang decided to throw a tiny return party at the spaceship led by the commander and admiral to celebrate yet another successful mission. Y/n was freely invited to the party as she surrounded herself with the few people who knew about her secret.

"Y/n, there's something we'd like to discuss with you" Ying took a light sip from her punch, Gopal nodded in agreement and continued Ying's sentence "We found-" "A power sphere which is somewhat related to time and space" Y/n cuts him off, Gopal was left gaping in surprise.

"Of course, you'd know" Ying smiled "I would like to have a conversation with the power sphere, but judging how crucial this power sphere is, commander Kokochi might not give me his approval to meet this thing" Y/n sighed in disappointment.

"He doesn't have to know you met up with the robot. We'll cover you up" Gopal patted his friend's shoulder making her feel at ease. " Alright, let's go" Y/n stated as she threw her cup into mid-air, she walks away along with Gopal and Ying doting behind her.

They traveled using a teleportation device to access the main TAPOPS spacecraft. After arriving they had to go through three long corridors just to get into the place where they kept the power sphere. As expected, TAPOPS made sure this power sphere was well protected and kept.

The three stopped right in front of the giant metal doors with lasers protecting them. Ying quickly unlocks the said door, gesturing for Y/n and Gopal to enter as quickly as possible. And with that, the investigation and interrogation began... The story has now entered an interesting part...

...

Y/n's POV

It sat there in the middle of the spacious room, the room was heavily guarded, and thanks to Ying it was easily disarmed. The only access to the middle sphere like island is the red button that summons a long metal bridge. The sphere was locked inside a cage, Ying quickly activated the power sphere and to my surprise, it changed its appearance to somewhat alike to a human figure. I've never seen this sphere activated since Boboiboy said it was off-limits because of its potential to erase someone's existence by manipulating their life span or turning them back into nothingness before they were born.

Sweat was heavily cascading down my forehead, as chills ran through my body. But this power sphere is a great help to me if I were to interrogate it. The human-like power bot opened its metal eyelids and stood up. It was quite dark which is why only its silhouette was evident.

The robot had long hair and glowing red eyes, it glared at me as if I put it through so much torture. Its mouth was glowing red, and its lips turn into a creepy smirk as it spoke these words that sent horror to me.

"We meet again, Y/n"

...

Fang's POV
I noticed three idiots' absence throughout the party, I just knew they were up to no good. I had to excuse myself to catch those nitwits red-handed, with a disappointed sigh I looked around the spaceship for their traces, unfortunately, they were nowhere to be found. As I walk by the corridors I heard faint chattering voices from afar. I was about to walk away when I heard my brother's voice jump into the chatter.

"Yes, it seems the culprit had quite the talent escaping from our scouts. This person seems like they had a lot of torturous training. Knowing they had messed with multiple timelines, this person might be a bigger threat than the other enemies we had encountered" I heard my brother state, and I went closer to hear more of their conversation. "It's not only a timeline but alternate universes. We know that these were off-limits to anyone especially since it's dangerous to travel universe-to-universe" Admiral Tarung added, commander, sighed "Adudu, who's one of our many threats even had to work with us just to keep our galaxy safe. It seems he's afraid he'll be stripped off the title of the greatest villain even if the title wasn't even given to him" Adudu? He's assisting TAPOPS? Just how big of a threat are we dealing with right now? And why were they messing with universes?