Chapter 1: NOT STALKING

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters, pictures, and songs but I do own the plot.

Warning: A bit out of character.

Audio titled: CHOCOLATE

Chapter
I
Not Stalking
(Just Browsing)

***

"PangZi! Look... There she is!"

A petite pony-tailed girl was walking around a corner in a serene high-class suburban neighborhood. The girl in her privet school uniform with her short skirt and form fitting white top looks gorgeous, and because of that every boy who caught a glance drooled.

Ah Ning was the most beautiful girl anyone came across, including her group of friends. She was in an All Girl's Privet School for the highly intelligent or deeply pocketed.

"Tian Zhen, don't you think this is considered stalking?"

A rustle came from a near by bush as two very desperate and rather obscene boys waited in hiding as Ah Ning and her group of friends walked down the very sidewalk where the bush sat by.

Wu Xie and Wang PangZi was your average 18 years old senior at Hangzhou Public High School. Although Wu Xie was the heir of the infamous Wu Clan, his father decided to discipline Wu Xie with an iron fist. He was there by, removed all of his valuable possession and let Wu Xie explore in to the wild and see the world for himself without the financial aid of his parents. So here they are now, living just outside of the rich part of town where most teens attended privet school, and had wallets bigger than their vocabulary.

Wu Xie and Wang PangZi had known each other for quite some time now, in fact they'd been neighbors for seven years, and Wu Xie had dragged PangZi on his secret endeavors ever since.

"It's considered browsing... or... window shopping, PangZi. Let it go." Wu Xie said. Turning his bright brown eyes to look at PangZi.

"This is stalking, Tian Zhen. Not browsing. Browsing is going to the mall. What's wrong with your brain?" Dark eyes shifted, the crouching position not exactly comfortable any longer.

"Shh... here they come. Look, that YunCai girl is with them today," Wu Xie said, hoping it would distract PangZi.

The two keep quiet and stilled as the three girls walked by, chatting and smiling, completely oblivious to the occupied bush.

"Hey! How can you say that? I would not!" Ah Ning said followed by a giggled and a slight blush.

"Yeah, that's why you haven't shut up about him ever since." The other girl countered.

"I said he was attractive. That doesn't mean I would do all that."

The three girls quickly continued on their walk to school, their hips and skirt swaying. Distracting the two teens in the bush, PangZi was the first to come out of his trance, not one to be obsessing over the girl he thought was cute. Well, not Tian Zhen though.

"Well, look at that, she likes someone. We can forget about her and move on..." PangZi said attempting to climb out of the bush, but actually stumbling and falling on his face.

Wu Xie quickly spun around, the last sentence snapping him out of his daze, and causing him to fall flat on his butt.

"She didn't say that!" Wu Xie screeched, thoroughly annoyed when he discovered a particularly pointy root that pierced his jeans. It was actually new, if anyone interested to know.

"She said something along those lines. Her friends was teasing her about something pretty suggestive too." PangZi said as he stood, dusting off the dirt from the back of his jeans just as Wu Xie emerged from the bush, leaves stuck in his hair and tiny brunches.