Chapter 2: CROSS DRESSING

Chapter
II
Cross Dressing
(Oh! For crying out loud!)

***

Wu Xie was rapidly tapping his pencil on his school desk in the middle of second period. His dark-brown head was resting not so comfortably on his hand that may or may not cause cramping sensation in his neck, but he just didn't care. He was so bored that he could sleep it out till the end of the school period.

Wang PangZi sat next to him, PangZi's head had dropped on his desk five minutes into the period and he had covered his ears with his arms thrown over his head a few minutes later.

Wu Xie couldn't stop thinking about Ah Ning. The humiliating comment PangZi had made about not even talking to the girl made Wu Xie feel completely stupid—he felt he had to prove to PangZi that he could talk to her.

No more hiding in bushes or going to her favorite hangout, nope, and if he was called stalker one more time he was going to throw punches.

Wu Xie's defense was that he was just shy and he was just waiting for the right moment to say something, it just so happens it hadn't come up in the past year. It wasn't like he was peaking through her window or stealing her undergarment, Wu Xie wasn't crazy like stalkers, and he just had a school boy crush on someone he felt like he didn't have a chance in hell with.

But he planned on making it—at least the point of talking to her.

The only problem was how.

He figured that he could approach her at the mall, which was a common public spot, or run into her walking to school—purposely walking ahead and then walking back.

Wu Xie sighed. She would probably make up some excuse about being late for class so she wouldn't have bother talking to him. If only I was a girl like PangZi said... it would be so much easier, and I could join her group of friends from school... Wu Xie thought.

Wu Xie chuckled to himself at the mental image. His hair covered by some horribly long and gross wig, in some stupid and uncomfortable skirt that was part of a bad school uniform. Worst of all that just topped the horrible vision was Wu Xie imagined himself wearing a stuffed bra—that would be crazy.

Wu Xie shook his head with a soft chuckle, the thought looks ridiculous.

PangZi had raised his head from hearing his friend's soft laughter thinking he had missed something funny, "What's so amusing? Did I miss something?" PangZi pointed his thumb towards the front, pointing to their teacher.

"Oh, no, I was just thinking about Ah Ning and how—"

"Oh for crying out loud! Tian Zhen! Stop, just stop!" PangZi whispered harshly trying to resist the urge not to drop his head roughly. "Can you not at least think about her for five minutes? You can't even talk to her!"

"You two back there! Wu Xie and Wang PangZi! Pay attention!" The usually dull teacher snapped and grabbed their attention. The two slowly rested back into their seats and continued to whisper as soon as the teacher divert his attention in lecturing his class.

"That's what I was trying to tell you, I was thinking about how I can talk to her." Wu Xie whispered softly to PangZi.

PangZi snorted as he rested his head on his hand not daring to lay his head back, "Really, Tian Zhen? What brilliant scheme have you come up with?"

"Cross dressing as an All Girl's Privet School's student." Wu Xie suggested jokingly, trying to remind PangZi of what he had said earlier.

But PangZi barely listens to Wu Xie's joke, and reacted a little louder than he expected.