Chapter 8

Heyller Babes! Sorry I havent updated! Being lazy is fun! Any way i hope it won't be long till the next chapter but i dont know. This chapter is kind of a filler but Oh well! :)

__________________________________________

Camryn's P.O.V.

      This week has gone by too fast! we only have three more days! I love it here! Zoie and I have slight accents. We have spent all of our time with Ezra and Matty. Matty and Zoie are dating but haven't gone out on an official date. Yesterday Ezra started acting weird. Like he is being all awkward around me. Even little Breanna noticed something was up. We have been watching her the past four days so Aunt Mel could get more work done. 

     "Crrrraaamrrryn!" I heard Breanna yell, she can't really say my name. 

     "Yes?" I yelled back. She was with Ezra, Matty, and Zoie on the play ground at a small park.

     "HEEWWPP! AAHHHH!" She screamed running towards me. Her hair was in side piggy tails blowing in the wind as she ran in her pink sparkly Tu-Tu.

       "Coming!" I yelled back getting up and letting her run into my arms. I picked her up and held her protectivly away from Matty who was chasing her. 

      "Tell Mattwy to leave me alone!" She pleaded at me sticking her bottom lip out.

      "Matty leave Bre alone."

      "Never she is mine!" He said tickling her sides.

      "Crramrryn! Hehehehe!" She giggled trying to escape Matty. 

      "Okay i'm starving lets go eat!" Matty said taking Bre from me.

     "Ezra! Zoie! We are leaving" I yelled at them. They where standing at the slide where they have been for the last ten minuets.

     "Finally I'm starving!" Zoie yelled catching up to me and Matty. 

     We drove to a little café. Matty, Zoie and Bre sat on one side and I was sitting next to Ezra, he was being awkward again. Uhg! What did I do!? 

     "Hello darlings! I'm Kaylee! I'll be your waitress for today. What can I get you started with?" The young woman with a thick British accent said. She looked to be about in her mid twenty's. She had dark short hair. Her lips where pale and perfectly shaped, like her eyes. She had perfect shaded brown make-up on her eyes. All together she was perfect. I was jealous.

      "I'll have the biscuit and gravy." Ezra said blushing at her.

      "Mind if i share with you?" I said looking at Ezra, "I'm not very hungry."

      "That's fine." He said not looking at me.

      "Okay hun. That fine." Kaylee said flashing us with her amazing smile. She took every ones order and walked away, her perfect hair bouncing behind her.

      "I'm borred! Lets play a game!" Bre said hanging onto Matty's shoulder.

     "Wock, Paper, Skissors!" She said moving onto Matty's lap.

     "Okay everybody on 'shoot'." Matty said putting out his fist. "Rock, Paper, Scissors, Shoot"

     I did rock and Ezra did too. We all looked at the results. Every one else had scissors.

      "Okay! Camryn and Ezra lets make this interesting! The person who wins gets to pick a dare for the other!" Zoie said kicking me under the table. I just glared at her. Of course! It's me and Fucking Ezra! God! Then Zoie has to make it more awkward! Uhg! Ezra just sat there nervously smiled.